Chapter 161- 170

Chapter 161: Winter vacation is approaching, the storm begins (1)

Whether only the top ten students in the class can understand the difficulty score, or only the difficulty score can enter the top ten of the class, this is obviously a weird cycle of chicken and egg.

No wonder the difficulty roll has become a must-have for outstanding students in the class, and only they are equipped with necessary equipment.

Students who have not exercised on difficulty papers may get high scores on the final exam questions, but obviously, students who have exercised on difficulty papers will inevitably get high scores on the final exam.

Wei Sheng is undoubtedly a student who has gone through the difficulty roll exercise.

The third subject is English. Similarly, Wei Sheng, who had no linguistic talents in her childhood, has already exercised this level of'talent' in her later growth abroad. English, French, Spanish, and even the languages ??of some unpopular countries, treat her like this For the international players of China, it is like having to drink water when they are thirsty and eating when they are hungry, it is a skill that must be mastered.

She can even be sure that her foreign language foundation is above that of the English teacher in Class 5 today.

In 1998, in the middle schools in Chaonan City, L Province, the full score of the junior high school roll paper was still calculated as a hundred points. Wei Sheng felt that he could score one hundred points in English.

The exam is a full-time exam. At noon, Wei Sheng is lying on the desk in the classroom and sleeping with his head covered. In the afternoon, she tidied up and continued to struggle on the front line of the anti-problem. After finishing the last subject, she almost fled away like flying away. The school did not even attend the summary class meeting after the exam, and went home to sleep until the next morning.

...

It was sunny after the snow, and the golden sun bathed the entire Chaonan City. The white snow covered the streets and the bright white trees seemed to glow with crystal clear light in the sun.

North City Department Store is located in Section 8 of Yongjiang Street, Qiaobei District, Chaonan City. Before Wancheng Group built the Wancheng Building in Qiaonan District and then radiated the new CBD business district to the surrounding area, it was the earliest in Chaonan City. Business center.

During the period of review at the end of the term, after Wei Jiefang paid his first salary, Wei Sheng finally got a snow-white down jacket. According to his mother's intention, he would only wear it for the New Year, to win a new year.

However, Wei Sheng wore it out the day after the final exam.

Because she has a party today.

It was the goose-yellow scarf that tightly covered the entire nostril. In addition to the line pants, there was a pair of woolen trousers inside the jeans. Even so, she still felt hard to withstand the cold.

When I came to the main entrance of Beicheng Department Store, I saw Cui Xian who was waiting next to the children's toy elk cart.

Accompanied by the Christmas music of the stroller that can swing back and forth with a dollar coin, Cui Xian is dressed in a light brown long woolen coat, and the white scarf is only loosely wrapped around his neck and the lengths of the two ends are uneven. The floor is placed on the chest, the clothes are only buttoned on the lower half, and the British style knitted sweater can be vaguely exposed in the middle. The whole person looks rigorous and casual.