Chapter 351- 360

Chapter 351: Unfavorable dispatch and blocked 

Wei Sheng felt that the eye contact between Chen Qin and Secretary Wu was abnormal because he knew they would be together in a few years.

Looking at the two based on this level of thinking, it looks different from the others.

Of course, it is also possible that you have been misled by this kind of thinking, so your thinking has gone wrong.

On the way back to school, Wei Sheng received a call from Tang Mingshan. The latter told her that she was already in S Sea and received Tang Yuling. He is currently staying in the Weston Hotel opposite the Green Island Global, and I hope Wei Sheng can go there after school.

"How many days do you plan to stay in S Sea?" Wei Sheng didn't say a name because it was not convenient to talk in a taxi.

On the other side of the phone, Tang Mingshan thought, "It depends on the situation. There is no accident. It will take two to three days. I planned to take Yuling home first, but the police need her to be in S Sea for two days, saying yes. Investigation is needed. And I also want to meet with your school."

Wei Sheng nodded lightly, and said in deep thought, "It's fine if I can stay for two days. I may have something tonight and can't get there. I will call you after school tomorrow." It is estimated that Gao Rui is also staying with Tang Mingshan at this moment. The Weston Hotel.

After hanging up the phone, Cui Xian and the others were greeted with suspicious looks, Wei Sheng just squinted and smiled without explaining.

When they returned to school, several people were stopped in front of the door by the uncle guard, reached out to ask for student IDs, and questioned how they got out.

Several people even forgot that Ludao Middle School is a full-time boarding school. They will not go out since the beginning of school today. It was a fluke that several people were able to go out grandiosely at noon today without being stopped.

...

Originally, Wei Sheng's sentence came over to take a look at night. I just planned to come and take a look at it by myself. But I didn't expect Tai Zirui and others to take it to heart. As soon as school was over in the afternoon, everyone surrounded Wei Sheng in the corridor and discussed how to get out School, how to go to Chen Qin's house to find clues.

In the end, I couldn't hide it, and Wei Sheng had to smile helplessly, "I haven't figured out what the rules will be after I go. The fewer people who don't pass, the better, just me and Tai Zirui."

"No." Cui Xian said lightly, "I want to go too."

Shao Bingran, who had already learned of the situation in the afternoon, raised his eyebrows and smiled gently, "I will go too. If you don't plan to take me, I will go by myself."

Fan Xiaodong said in amazement, "I have to go. Didn't I say to go together at noon today?"

Who told you it? Wei Sheng was stunned and helpless.

In the end, Fan Xiaodong and Tai Zishan were brushed off. In addition to Tai Zirui and Wei Sheng, Cui Xian and Shao Bingran followed by themselves.

The four of them turned out from the fence of the small forest and immediately took a taxi to Hongqi community.

Although Wei Sheng had been waiting for the night to visit Chen Qin's house all afternoon, but when he really arrived, he didn't know where to start.

Seeing that the setting sun was slanting to the west, Wei Sheng waved his hand and walked into the small shop on the left side of the compound. This small shop was opened on the first floor of the tube building on the left. Wei Sheng opened the wall by himself. After entering the door, I bought a few lollipops, leaned on the container to tear the sugar paper, and then threw the lollipop in his mouth and looked around.