Chapter 31- 40

Chapter 31: Teacher Zheng

Zheng Qi stared at Wei Sheng angrily. In her opinion, the student was obviously deliberately trying to make life difficult with him.

She stared at Wei Sheng with a stern face and thought she was stern and deterrent, and said, "Your answer in the monthly test is reasonable? If not for your dad to come to me to intercede, do you think you can continue my class? I will check. Count three, you can quickly stand behind me! 3! 2..."

Wei Sheng stood up suddenly and interrupted her with a cold expression, "First, I admit that I did a copy last month and the answer is that I was wrong, but if I remember correctly, I have already apologized to you for this matter. , And the attitude is serious and sincere."

"Secondly, I am your student and not your criminal. I copied the answer instead of stealing. You can criticize and educate me but you can't get me into the game. As a teacher, don't always give your students a guide. Going online, your responsibility is to educate and guide students when they make mistakes rather than hitting her self-esteem. Don't you think that this approach has seriously affected my physical and mental health?"

"Third, I am not a shameless thing, pay attention to your words in the future!"

Shock! The whole class was boiling, the students whispered to each other, Zheng Qi was in a moment of daze on the podium.

Where does this child look like a student now? For a moment, she even felt that she had become a subordinate and Wei Sheng had become her leader.

Wei Sheng's expression remained calm, but his faintly frowned brows revealed his dissatisfaction with Zheng Qi.

Zheng Qi was speechless for a while. She picked up the textbook and knocked on the podium again, screaming with an angry expression, "It's your turn! Get me behind and stand! Otherwise, today's class will be the same. Stop it from anyone!"

"Unreasonable making trouble." Wei Sheng spit out four words indifferently, and then sat down on a chair, "Could it be that only the student who asked Teacher Zheng you to collect the watch can be a so-called thief, and everyone else deserves your humiliation? ?"

Zheng Qi has obviously lost the morality she deserves, and she has no respect for such a woman.

Suddenly, she felt that she had been buried in the depths of her heart for more than ten years or even forgotten, but when she remembered that the thorn on her back was suddenly pulled out, she felt inexplicably lighthearted.

As soon as she said this, Wang Yan's heart felt a little, because it was her father who gave Teacher Zheng a watch, so she copied the answer every time she took the exam, even if she saw it, she didn't say anything.

Zheng Qi was so angry that he finally slammed out the door with Wei Sheng's expression that was too lazy to pay attention to, and left the whole hall of students.

The next moment, there was a burst of cheers from the boys in the classroom, because the math teacher was so bad-tempered, and always humiliated them with nasty words because of trivial things, and sometimes caught up with her bad temper, even the students Eighteenth generation of ancestors are almost scolded again.

"Wei Sheng, you are amazing!"

"Wei Sheng, did you beat chicken blood today?"

"Speaking too well! You look angry with Widow Zheng!"

Widow Zheng is the nickname given to Zheng Qi by the boys in private. She was originally called Black Widow, but she became Widow Zheng when she screamed.