Chapter 461- 470

Chapter 461: Opening presents

The central speaker of the room automatically played gorgeous music, which was gentle and comfortable, which did not prevent everyone from laughing and talking.

Wei Sheng, who heard Cui Xian's answer, was already startled in amazement. He seemed to recall something in his mind, and then turned to look at Li Lu, only to see that the latter was also looking at him narrowly.

Wei Sheng looked embarrassed for a while, turned his head and glared at Cui Xian, lowering the voice that could only be heard by him, "Which sister?"

"My aunt's cousin." Cui Xian glanced at Wei Sheng, and the corner of his lips was also narrow.

Wei Sheng closed his eyes, and said to his heart what it was, but forgot that Cui Yongzhen came to the capital to join her sister and brother-in-law?

The Cui family has two daughters in total. The second daughter married to the capital in his early years. She was married well and early. This made the important task of taking care of the family business fall on Cui Yongzhen's head. At the same time, Li Zhengwen had to join her. In the Cui family, Cui Xian was born with his mother's surname in order to continue his successor to his father.

This time, Cui Yongzhen moved to Beijing because her brother-in-law, who had served as a senior official in the capital for three years, agreed to open the door for her. It was also because of the promise of help from her sister's family that she told her father to withdraw. Wancheng.

Of course, Wei Sheng only knew that Cui Yongzhen had a sister who had married to the capital, and didn't know much about the rest, but at this moment he also guessed how sacred the cousin of this aunt's family was.

Daughter of Cui Yongzhen's sister.

I didn't think that Cui Xian would suddenly have a cousin who was Root, and he made such a big joke.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Wei Sheng opened his eyes and glanced at Cui Xian reproachfully, then turned to look at Li Lu again, who was humming triumphantly in his mouth, holding short hair with one hand. Smile to yourself.

It turned out that Li Lu, the little girl, was just using herself to wash herself.

Cui Xian laughed softly, "You didn't ask me either."

In fact, he wanted to make it clear on the way here, but was interrupted by Li Lu, and watching Wei Sheng behave interestingly before and after, he was more or less malicious in his heart.

Malice from outsiders.

Seeing Xiao Cui Xian's smug expression, Wei Sheng sighed helplessly. This Li Lu looked younger than Cui Xian, so how could he become his sister? I am afraid that no one at my own age will not believe it.

"My sister is a student of Beijing University. These are all her classmates. I have seen it twice before eating." Cui Xian's low voice sounded in his ears again.

Wei Sheng raised his eyebrows in surprise. Unexpectedly, Li Lu was a college student or a student from an institution of higher learning such as Jingcheng University. Hearing this overly open speech while shutting his mouth really formed a strong contrast.

"Then why is she in your school?" Wei Sheng frowned. Although the Experimental High School is an affiliated school of Jingcheng University, it is not on the same campus or even far from Jingcheng University.

"She came to replace her tutor, and she often came to our school. This time, she took the students to play games in the playground. She did not expect to meet you." After that, Cui Xian raised his eyebrows again. Said, "Why don't you tell me in advance when you come to Beijing?"