Chapter 1- 10

Chapter 1: Wake up from a big dream

The breeze lifted the blue curtains slightly.

Blow on the bed in the school infirmary, which is somewhat old.

On the hospital bed, the sleepy Wei Sheng moved his eyelids and entered his ears. It was the sound constantly coming from the radio on the opposite desk:

"In order to implement the spirit of the 15th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, further deepen the reform of the urban housing system, and speed up housing construction, the relevant issues are hereby notified as follows.

In the second half of 1998, the physical distribution of housing was stopped, and the monetization of housing distribution was gradually implemented. The specific time and steps were determined by the people's government of each province, autonomous region, and municipality based on local conditions.

This summer, my country's Jiangnan, most parts of southern China, and parts of the northern part of the country saw heavy rains to extreme rains. The main stream of the Yangtze River and the Poyang Lake and Dongting Lake water systems, the Pearl River, Minjiang River, Nenjiang River, Songhua River and other rivers have successively experienced huge floods in history. The rescue work continues. ..."

...

Wei Sheng's mouth worked hard to draw a wry smile, and slowly opened his eyes.

Housing reform, flood fighting, schools, 1998, shrinking body...

It seems that after falling off the cliff, I returned to a dozen years ago and became the self I was when I was young.

But if you really crossed after death, why would you even drive with your own car?

Wei Sheng got up with difficulty, only to find that his body was soaked with sweat, his limbs were weak, his legs and feet were weak.

Outside the window, the nostalgic voice echoed in memory: "Next section, stretching exercise..."

She looked around and determined that this was the infirmary of the school. She got up and came to the window. She saw the banner hanging on the opposite building, which read: One heart is one heart, all will come together.

On the playground, the students were doing campus radio gymnastics collectively. With the melodious music, Wei Sheng's eyes fixed on one of the students who was doing exercises.

"Cui Hyun..."

She indeed returned to the past, returned to Hutai County, returned to the fourth middle school, and returned to 1998.

Outside the door of the ward, an angry and sharp female voice suddenly sounded, "Wei Sheng is in this room? I tell you, Cui Xian can't fall in love early! You students, you openly hooligans to my son on the playground!"

With a light sigh, Wei Sheng closed his eyes and recalled the scenes before he passed out...

On September 2, 2014, the pouring rain fell to the ground with rolling thunder.

In the middle section of the Yonggas Mountain Road in Bolivia, the dazzling headlights came into view, followed by a cool black Ferrari F50 whizzing past, the long tail wing raised high, like a phoenix standing upright.

This car has been processed by Koenig, a professional modification plant for Ferrari in Germany, and the maximum power of the twin-turbocharged F50 can be increased to 800 horsepower. However, it is obviously unable to exert its full strength in the Yungas Mountains, which is called the highway of death.