Chapter 101- 110

Chapter 101: Nansheng Tournament (2)

Everything just happened at the right time, and now Liu Jianren is hoarding the goods, only to sell them after the price rises.

In fact, the money earned from this stocking was not surprising enough. It was also Wei Sheng's calculations beforehand. If the 50 machines in the current factory operate normally, the profit is not low.

Nowadays, if the stocks are only warmed up to the original price and then shipped, the profit is not so impressive. At best, it can perfectly avoid the disaster, and the two-month price drop is still not missed under normal circumstances. Income.

If the market price can rise by another 30%, it will really be a small profit.

Even so, Wei Sheng was quite comforted. She could not change the general market trend. However, under such a general trend, she had already exerted her current strength to the fullest, and had not lost any damage when all the factories suffered disasters. At the same time, the manufacture of pens and mobile phones has become formal, which is very lucky for Wei Sheng.

The real achievement this time is not in the amount of money received, but in that all the factories will lose a lot after this disaster and will not be as good as before, and even some of their peers have been kicked out.

Under this situation where all the same industry has returned to the pre-liberation period after 30 years of hard work, Wei Sheng's factory is still rising steadily, even if it has taken advantage of the situation, she can quickly recover when everyone is sad and struggling to raise funds after the disaster. The factory process is enough to establish the status of the factory.

Liu Jianren shook his head when he heard the words, "Secretary Tang hasn't come back yet, so I'll make an appointment after a while."

"The staff dormitory is divided?"

"Well, I will move in tonight, so I don't have to worry about going to and from get out of class this time."

After Liu Jianren had finished speaking, Wei Sheng saw four people approaching him. They were Cui Xian, Shao Bingran, Gao Rui and Tang Yuling.

At this moment, Tang Yuling was wearing a red swimsuit and had a beautiful figure that shouldn't be at this age. If she didn't consider her personality, even Wei Sheng couldn't help but look at it more.

Gao Rui followed her, his entire face seemed to be covered with his identity as a flower protector.

"Teacher Liu." Several people greeted Liu Jianren first.

The latter looked at Cui Xian with his eyes like two, five or eight thousand, and then nodded and said, "Okay, you classmates, let's play, I will teach Teacher Sui to swim twice."

Seeing Wei Sheng didn't respond to him, Liu Jianren turned his mouth angrily and left, not forgetting to stretch his muscles and bones as he walked, showing his broad and strong back muscles.

Shao Bingran couldn't help laughing, "This teacher Liu is really funny. By the way, Wei Sheng said he wants to join my club. Cui Xian, do you want to join?"

Cui Xian glanced at Wei Sheng when he heard this, and a smile flashed in his faint eyes, "If members are not required to have racing knowledge, to be precise, I may not even have common sense."

Shao Bingran smirked and patted him on the back, "It means everyone gets together and lively. That's it."

Tang Yuling immediately gave Wei Sheng a white look, holding his chest and speaking faintly, "I will also participate."