Chapter 51

[Unedited]

**

"Jin-ssi?"

Nora was too surprised to speak.  

And in midst of that stunned silence, Sumi pulled Jin inside by the hand, and closed the door shut, and with the other hand, she set up a soundproof barrier on the door.

No one could hear them from the outside, now. 

Nora sent a silent thank you to Sumi for her quick thinking, and turned her attention to Jin. 

The eldest, and named the most handsome face by the world, and his fans.

Kim Seokjin, stood before her, with a wild look in his eyes and hands clenched into fists.

"Jin-ssi what are you doing here-" 

"Nora-ssi! I'm willing to get the blood mark done on me. There is no need to get Namjoonie or Yoongi involved in this!"

"Use me as the test subject, and please promise me, you'll keep the others out of it!"

Nora stared at the disheveled appearance, and at the determination in those eyes, and made a guess.

Jin had somehow overheard about the blood mark from either Namjoon or Yoongi, and then immediately raced to her room. There were dark circles under his eyes, and his lips were chapped, from nibbling on them for a long time.  

The poor guy hadn't had a good night's rest, not since they last spoke.

Nora was really hoping the seven of them would at least be able to sleep soundly for one night. But looking at Jin now, she knew her wish would remain a wish for the time being.

"Jin-ssi-" Nora started slow, keeping her voice calm and gentle. "I don't think you understand-"

"But I do!" Jin interrupted her. "I do understand-"

"I have seen your injuries, Nora-ssi, the extent of it. And-" Jin waved a hand in the general direction of her wounds. "They aren't healing fast enough."

"No Jin-ssi...you're wrong. Sumi-"

"Sumi-ssi," Jin again interrupted her and then proceeded to ignore her altogether, and turn to face Sumi instead.

Her friend was leaning against the close door, arms crossed over her chest. When Jin turned to her, she straightened up, a question mark on her face.

"I don't have a-any intentions of offending you, but-"

"But what?"

"You aren't doing enough-"

"Excuse me?!"

"Sumi please calm down-" Nora tried to placate the myth's temper, but Jin's next words, ruined her efforts.

"Even with the help of your powers, Nora-ssi isn't healing any faster."

"How dare you little-"

"Sumi calm down!" Nora tried to get up, and almost immediately collapsed back into the bed with a soft groan.

The sound got their attention, and Sumi rushed over to her side, and took Nora's hand. "What do you think you're doing?" 

"I was just trying to stop you from attacking Jin-" Nora whispered, and then gritted her teeth as a wave of pain swept over her body.

"I-I'm so sorry Nora-ssi. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Please don't apologize." 

"I'm fine." Nora assured Jin. "And you're right."