Chapter 47

"Where the fuck is my kitten?" Junghwoon barked after searching for Taehyung inside of the whole house but without finding him anywhere. "Min Yoongi!" He cries out but no one replied to him.

"These little shits!"

Balling his fists painfully, he was about to barge out of the house when four men in police coveralls welcomed him.

"Jeon Junghwoon?" One of the policeman asked and Junghwoon who was frowning felt his heart skipping a beat.

What are they here for?? Junghwoon didn't recall calling the police to come over?? What the fuck is happening??

"Yes, it's me but-"

No sooner had he replied than the policemen came behind him and a swift move, he found himself getting cuffed and dragged somewhere in front of a car.

"You're under arrest for attempt of murder, anything you say will be used against you in a court of law" announced the same policeman who asked him about his identity, earlier.

"Wait- what the fuck are you talking about??" Junghwoon growled, stirring around to try to get away but he was being manhandled by three men so he couldn't free himself.

"Get him" was what he last heard before getting thrown into the car and before he could decide to do something, someone already slammed the door in front of him.

"Hey! Let me fucking go!! What the fuck are you doing? Don't you know who I am? I am the CEO of the Jeon company and I'll make you pay for treating me so poor-"

Junghwoon's complaints died down when his eyes suddenly landed on-

Jungkook???

What kind of fuckery is this?? Why is Jeon Jungkook talking with the police?? Is he dreaming or what??

Didn't he kill Jungkook? He did pull that trigger though- so why in hell is Jungkook here??? And why the fuck is Taehyung holding Jungkook's hands????

Junghwoon feels that he's going to go crazy at this rate. Everything's a mess around him.

Why was he arrested? And why is Jungkook with his kitten?? Yoongi even buried Jungkook's body?? When did he miss something????

~~~~~~~

"We also arrested Mr Kim Minhoo. He was about to commit a fraud, the Jeon company was almost untitled under his name if we didn't step in sooner" The prosecutor, Park Bogum tells Jungkook.

They are currently in the prosecutor's office.
After giving his testimony, Jungkook was told about everything his father did and about what will occur next.

"But don't worry, we already took care of it. You can go back to your house and take the lead of your parents' company when you're ready" Bogum goes on to say. "Nonetheless, you need a legal guardian until you're 21 and that's why we called your aunt and she agreed, of course"

"That's good. I guess..." Jungkook quietly trails.

To be frank, he's terribly tired because the investigation took almost one hour as the police wanted all the details about what happened.

All Jungkook wants to do right now is to go home, to go home with Taehyung and finally sleep together with the older, after days.

"Alright, you're dismissed. Take care and see you in the court on Friday"

"Good bye-" with that being said, Jungkook left the office and when he stepped out, he saw his friends and Taehyung waiting for him.

"How was it?" Jimin was the first to ask while Taehyung simply approached him to squeeze his hands softly.