Chapter 13

"Guys!!!" Jimin beamed in enthusiastically but he instantly froze on the spot when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung standing next to each other with, too close to his liking.

As for Jungkook, he immediately pulled far from Taehyung once he heard Jimin's voice. His heart is still heretically beating fast inside of his chest while his mind is completely fuzzy.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung chanted.

He picked up his towel and belongings and walked towards Jimin's direction.

And as he walked, he made sure to swing his hips sensually because he knows damn well that Jungkook must be looking at him. And he wasn't wrong.

"Fuck-!" Jungkook choked on his own saliva when he darted his eyes towards Taehyung's back.

What the fuck? His cheeks instantly flushed red as he coughs miserably, taken aback by the sight.

"Are you okay?" Jimin runs towards Jungkook and goes on to pat his back as the younger struggled to breath correctly.

Meanwhile Taehyung only snickers as he watches Jungkook blushing like a mad man.

What a fucking loser!!!

"Yes- I'm fine" Jungkook dismissed before storming away from them.

He feels so fucking embarrassed for blushing like an idiot and getting easily flustered by Taehyung's teasing.

This bitch will fucking pay for what he did. Jungkook will make sure to make him fucking pay.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jimin asks once he and Taehyung were left alone.

He is a little disappointed about the fact that Jungkook left them but anyway.

"Nothing" Taehyung simply says.

Afterwards, the two of the them went back inside. Jimin quickly showered before changing back to his previous clothes and Taehyung also did the same.

"It's such a shame that he left like that. I wanted to spend more time with him" Jimin rambles out as he threw himself to the bed.

"Why do you care so much about his presence? He ruined the mood, anyway" Taehyung points out as he follows Jimin from behind and sits next to him.

"I just wanted to impress him" Jimin pouts and Taehyung instantly rolls his eyes.

"Sorry to say it to you but he doesn't deserve you. He's a jerk" Taehyung comments which made Jimin groans in frustration.

"You don't chose who you fall in love with" Jimin mutters quietly.

He knows it may seem crazy of him but he just can't get Jungkook out of his mind. He didn't chose to fall in love with Jungkook but it just happened.

"Do you really love him that much?" Taehyung questions.

Well. In one hand, he can understand what Jimin must feel. Jungkook is a very handsome man and regardless of his attitude, he looks extremely attractive. Nonetheless, on the other hand, Jungkook is the biggest jerk Taehyung has ever encountered so it just ruined his potentials.

"I do" Jimin sighed out. He took a second of pause before going on to say. "I've loved him for 5 years. It was love at first sight for me"

Taehyung listened carefully to what the younger said. Frankly, he kind of feels bad for Jimin because 5 years? 5 years of being in love with this jerk and still counting?! Waouh- Taehyung must admit that Jimin is very impressive. If Jungkook doesn't like him back then he's missing the chance of his life. But-Like- Who in hell will love Jungkook as much as Jimin does??! Seriously- Jungkook is really a fucking brainless idiot!!