Chapter 39

"Where the fuck is my useless son!!" Junghwoon roars when he couldn't find Jungkook nor Taehyung anywhere in the house.

He feels his blood boil inside of his veins. How dare Jungkook take his kitten out of the house without his fucking permission?!?!

"Mr Jeon-" Yoongi jogged his way towards the said man and he dryly swallows his own saliva when he was face to face to a not so happy Junghwoon.

'Fuck- Taehyung! You stupid brat' Yoongi mentally grumbles.

"Where is my son, Min?" Junghwoon starts with annoyance and anger lacing his voice. "Where the fuck is he and where did he take my Kitten???"

Double fuck- Jungkook was so fucking stupid and Taehyung knew that it was a bad idea to leave the Jeon mansion without telling Junghwoon, first.

"I don't kn-"

" You better tell me or I can't no longer guarantee your sister's safety, Min!" Junghwoon threatened with no amount of sarcasm which made shivers to run down poor Yoongi's entire spin.

Jeon Junghwoon is not a man who jokes around and the old man knows about Yoongi's sister's whereabouts!

Min Gaeun (Yoongi's sister) was a drug addict and has many dark secrets that Junghwoon covered up in exchange of Yoongi's loyalty.

And that's mainly the reason why Yoongi's working for this old freak.

In all, Yoongi is also Junghwoon's prisoner but no one knew about that. No one were allowed to know or else Yoongi's sister could've paid for it.

" Sir, I-" Yoongi breathed out. He doesn't want to turn against Taehyung but what else can he do?? His sister can go in jail if he keeps covering Jungkook and Taehyung's shits. Taehyung is a dear friend of his but his sister-. "I heard that they were going to visit Kim Mingee" Yoongi finished, feeling so fucking bad as the biggest traitor he is.

Why is it so fucking hard?? He was willing to lie to Junghwoon about Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship but now, he can't continue to lie when these two completely disappeared from the house. Surely, Junghwoon is not dumb and would've realized that the two went out together.

"What is their relationship, Min?" Junghwoon asks, sounding calm but Yoongi still got goosebumps just from being in this house alone with this psychopath. "I know you've been lying to me. Maybe because you want to cover Taehyung's ass but-" Junghwoon stops and gives a sharp glare to Yoongi which made the latter look down due to the intensity of his gaze. "You whether choose to protect him or your sister!"

And that was a fucking ultimatum.

Yoongi's mind went blank for a spilt of second. His sister is like his best friend and his only family after their parent's death. On the other hand, Taehyung is his friend and he learnt to constantly protect the younger as time passes by. How can he choose??

"Are you going to hurt Taehyung?" Was what Yoongi asked, instead. He wants to be sure that Taehyung won't get harmed because he won't be at peace if something were to happen to the younger.

"How can you think that I'll hurt my Kitten?" Mr Jeon snorts. "I won't harm him but I want to hear it from you, what kind of relationship he has with my son!"

It took Yoongi a moment of trying to breath and calm down before he answered Junghwoon's question.

"They are hm...." Yoongi hesitates because Jungkook and Taehyung haven't yet labeled their relationship. Are they a couple? Friends? Fuck buddies? Or still enemies but with benefits?

"Let me make it easier for you-" Junghwoon trails. "Are they fucking behind my back? Did my son dare to touch my kitten in that way??"

"They are but-"