Chapter 1

"Taehyungie" Kim Mingee (Taehyung's father) calls for his unique son.

"I'm here, Appa!" Taehyung yells back from his bedroom.

Right now, he is looking at himself in the mirror. He's getting ready for the dinner with Junghwoon's stupid family.

"Wow" Taehyung's father instantly stopped walking when he arrived in front of Taehyung's bedroom.

He had to take a deep breath when his eyes landed on his stunning son. "You look handsome"

"I've always been handsome, Appa" Taehyung cockily replies with a wide smile, his eyes meeting his father's, through the mirror.

"I know, Taehyungie" Mr Kim begins to walk again towards Taehyung. "You look like an adult, in this suit" he comments before patting Taehyung's shoulder once he was on his level.

"I'm an adult!" Taehyung complains but his father only snorts at him.

"I will pray for you to get this job" Mr Kim sincerely says, eyes admiring his son with pride and adoration.

Guilt rushed through Taehyung's entire body, at that. He felt as if he was stabbed in the chest. So hard that he can barely breath.

He lied to his father that he had a job interview, today.

A job interview at night you may ask. But Taehyung was pretty convincing. He told his father that the CEO of a company wanted to meet him today due to their tight schedule.

Well, Jeon Junghwoon might be the CEO of the Jeon company but he's not going to meet him for a job interview. Hell, he will meet the man's son and maybe his entire family.

"Thank you, Appa" Taehyung says after snapping out of his guilty thought. He feels bad but still managed to keep on a small smile for his father.

"Now, you gotta hurry. The chauffeur is already waiting for you, in front of the house" Mr Kim quickly said.

He almost forgot that he came here in the first place to inform his son that the driver from the CEO has already arrived.

"Shit!" Taehyung curses under his breath.

He didn't know that the driver was already here. Now, he can't afford to be late or else Junghwoon will punish the shit out of him.

"I'll get going" Taehyung rushes to take his phone and pecks the cheeks of his dear father before running out of his bedroom.

"Fighting!!" Mr Kim hurried to shout out after his son before the latter disappeared completely from his sight.

~~~~~~~~

"You're late!" Junghwoon points out with a low groan.

Taehyung's only late by 2 minutes but he's still late and Junghwoon doesn't tolerate this kind of disrespectful behavior.

"I'm sorry, daddy" Taehyung mumbles quietly with his hands which are slightly trembling, out of fear.

The gaze, Junghwoon gives him is enough to kill him, right in the spot.

"Why the fuck are you late?" Junghwoon furiously asks, hands reaching forward to grab the younger's chin in order to force their eyes to meet.

Junghwoon's eyes were cold and full of anger and this made Taehyung shivers, to the core.

"I-" Taehyung was about to reply but he shuts his mouth instantly and let out a little wince instead when Junghwoon tightened the grip on his chin.

"I don't fucking care about your reasons!" Junghwoon growls before letting go of Taehyung so abruptly that the younger's head stayed inclined for a moment before he gathered the energy to regain his initial posture.