Chapter 37

"By the way, how is my dad? It's been a while since I last saw him so..." Taehyung trails, feeling a bit sad over the thought of his father.

The last time he saw his father was like days ago so even if he didn't show it, he is still worried sick about his father.

"He's doing good. Dr Minnie told me that one month to go and his legs will get healthy as ever"

"Oh" Taehyung's mouth open wide, he can't express how happy he is about this news but also a bit agitated because there's still a month to go.

He doesn't know if his relationship with Jungkook will last for a month and if Junghwoon will still provide him money for the meantime.

"Junghwoon didn't stop sending money to your bank account if that's what you're worried about. I don't know for how long though, you know at some point, he's going to stop giving you money since you're not with him, anymore" Yoongi spats.

He knows that Taehyung needs money and that's why he's with Junghwoon but the younger (Taehyung) should also know that Junghwoon won't give him money forever at this rate and that Taehyung should think about it thoroughly.

"I plan to get a job. I want to earn my own money so I won't depend on him forever" Taehyung tells, he knows he doesn't have any college degree and that it will be hard for him to get a fucking job but he has to if he doesn't want to stay in this prison hell, forever.

"And how will you find a job? I mean, you're in this house most of the time so it will be hard, unless you want Jungkook to pay you for the sex with him" A bit of sarcasm was sensed in the last part of what Yoongi said, Taehyung didn't find it funny, though.

On the contrary it pissed him off because he's not with Jungkook for money. He won't repeat the same shit twice. He doesn't want to get away from Junghwoon only to be his son's whore.

"I will get out of here first and only then can I find a job for myself!" Taehyung claims.

Well, since Jungkook promised to get him out here, he can hope for a better future and find a job once he escapes from here. Maybe he also wants to travel and leave Seoul but that's another story. He needs to escape this house, first.

"Good luck for that, then" Yoongi sighed out. "I mean, it won't be easy to escape Junghwoon"

"It's not but I have Jungkook so it's going to be okay" Taehyung says with confidence.

He trusts Jungkook and he knows that he's not alone in this, Jungkook for sure will give his life back to him.

Talking about the devil, when Yoongi intended to reply to Taehyung, Jungkook barged in the kitchen. All sweaty but also shirtless that Taehyung found it hard to calm his heartbeat when his eyes met Jungkook's tones chest.

Well, perk of working out, Jungkook has one of these godly looking body. Not too muscular but enough to make him look like a fucking meat, only for Taehyung to eat though.

"You're staring!" Was the first thing Jungkook said when he stepped in the kitchen.

He came here to drink some water but he didn't mind Taehyung being here and shamelessly eating him with his hungry glare. In fact, it makes Jungkook more satisfied than ever.

"And you're shirtless!" Taehyung snaps, he closed him mouth because he was literally drooling over the Jeon Jungkook.

Well, can't really blame him because Jungkook looks like a goddamn temptation wrapped in skill.

"Don't act like it's the first time you see me shirtless" Jungkook cockily smiles before demanding. "Can you grab me some water? I'm thirsty!"

And Taehyung scoffs at that. "Can't you do it yourself? I'm not your maid-" Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence because Jungkook approached him and stood up right behind where he is standing.