Chapter 12

"Jiminie~!"

Jimin secretly rolls his eyes when Jennie entered the kitchen with Jungkook. To top it all, the girl's annoying voice made him grimace.

"Hey, Jennie" Jimin greets her, nonetheless.

"Hello, Jimin." Jungkook briefly adds before walking towards Taehyung to see him work on the ramen.

On the other hand, Taehyung instantly tensed once he felt Jungkook's body almost pressed against his, but- like they were only centimeters apart but Taehyung can clearly feel the warmth of Jungkook's body. And this made him slightly wonder how it will feel if Jungkook totally pressed himself against his back - FUCK!!

"Is this ready, yet?" Jungkook asks but his breath fan over the back of Taehyung's neck and GOD- Taehyung had to restrain himself to not get too excited, just like what happened hours ago.

He needs someone to fucking knock his head because he's maybe turning completely crazy-!!!!!

"Just make it quick. Jennie has to go home, in few minutes." Jungkook says in an almost smooth voice which made Taehyung's eyebrows knit together.

Why does he sounds so calm? He sounds ridiculously too gentle that Taehyung wonder if he's dreaming or what.

"Alright, Master"

Taehyung didn't call him 'Master' to tease or something more than simply out of respect. However, that simple name that he used for days now, sent electricity shock to Jungkook's whole being.

A deep groan left his lips and his mind recalled back the explicit scene of Taehyung's parted legs, lying down right in front of him.

FUCK-!!!!

Without realizing it, Jungkook's dick hardened inside of his pants and being this close to Taehyung made him had a challenging debate with himself whether he should move forward and pound inside of the man in front of him- or not.

Fortunately, after a minute of inner battle, he finally got his sense back and decided to leave the kitchen to take a shower because he is not in the mood to get another horrible blowjob from Jennie, again.

"Where did he go?" Jennie asks as she began to walk towards the counter.

She just casually sits next to Jimin and Taehyung badly wanted to throw the hot ramen at her face but as the good person he is, he resist the temptation.

"I don't know" Taehyung vaguely replies before placing the cooked ramen in front of her. "Here you go!"

"Thank u~!" Jennie chanted before attacking the food like a fucking hungry animal.

Taehyung and Jimin; however, left the kitchen and went to Junghwoon's bedroom to talk and be at peace.

"Don't you want to swim? It's incredibly hot in there!" Jimin says as he shifts into a sitting position.

Taehyung mirrored his action and also sits down close to him.

Taehyung still can't believe that he became friend with Jimin. With Park Jimin who he hated when he first arrived here. But now, here he is, comfortably sitting in his bed with Jimin and being clingy to one another, already.

"Swim?" Taehyung suddenly arched his brows once he registered what Jimin just asked him.

Right. As far as he know, he wasn't allowed to swim so-

"Yes. Like when you wear your fucking swim suit and swim in a vague swimming pool" Jimin teased.

And Taehyung instantly rolls his eyes at his teasing remark while he only laughed at his newly made friend.