Chapter 16

"Jung-" Taehyung chokes on his spit when Jungkook gave him another hurtful spank.

Fuck-! Taehyung swears that that spank sent shivers down his spine and made his cock painfully throb between his legs.

"Look at you! So fucking aroused just by me spanking your little ass!" Jungkook scoffs before flipping Taehyung around in one move and making the older go on all four in front of him.

And Jeez-! The sight of Taehyung's perfect curves is enough to turn Jungkook on even more than he already was.

"Since you've been a mouthy whore" Jungkook trails his thumb all over Taehyung's butt cheeks and the tickling sensation made the older push his hips backward to get more of the touch.

"I will spank you and you will count, got it?" Jungkook roars and Taehyung eagerly nods his head.

He's so damn excited. He feels like he can't wait anymore- he told to himself that he is here to make Jungkook weak for him but right now, it looks like it's the other way around. He is the weak one.

"I asked you a question, Taehyung. Are you fucking deaf?!" Jungkook angrily snaps as he spank Taehyung's flesh for a third time.

"Ngh-" A moan instantly left Taehyung's throat as his eyes rolls out of pleasure.

Damn- he never knew that he was a fucking sadistic person. He always complained when Junghwoon go hard on him but here he is. Moaning and getting aroused just from Jungkook spanking him.

How in hell is this supposed to be called punishment if it feels this fucking good?!?

"Stop moaning!" Jungkook grips Taehyung's hair and pull it back to force their eyes to meet.

And Jungkook had to restrain himself from not going completely crazy when he had a glimpse of Taehyung's aroused face.

Shit- the older's face was all red and the drools at the corner of his lips were enough to take Jungkook's breath away.

"You are not supposed to like it! It's your fucking punishment!" Jungkook grits his teeth together before smacking his palm against Taehyung, again.

"Ouch-" This time, Taehyung slightly winces and that brought a smirk to Jungkook's evil face.

"That's it! You are supposed to cry in pain and beg me to fucking stop!" Jungkook grins before smacking Taehyung once again.

The hit was so harsh that it brought tears to Taehyung's eyelids.

"Count for me!" Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's ears before going on to spank the older.

"One" Taehyung whimpers but soon after, Jungkook's palm landed on him again.

"Two" He breathes out while tears are rolling down his cheeks.

His ass cheeks are already flaming red and it's only the second spank- Fuck! How is he going to fucking hold on!

"Three" Taehyung groans through the pain and the light amount of pleasure which he felt.

Taehyung continued to count and cry at the same time. He did a good job, until it was the fifteenth- he just couldn't take anymore. His ass is completely numb and he badly wants Jungkook to fill him up, not bruise his butt cheeks any longer.

"Fifteen-" Taehyung squeaked out while his hands balled into tight fists.

"Please c-can't" Taehyung cries out when Jungkook was about to give him another spank.

The younger then took the older's pleads into consideration and decided to knead the bruised flesh instead of giving it another smack.

Taehyung has already received fifteen anyway, it's way more than enough to make him realize how he messed up. To make him get that he shouldn't disobey Jungkook's orders, anymore.