Chapter 25

"Shit- Jungkook!!" Taehyung literally screams as Jungkook rims his heavenly tongue inside of him, penetrating and tasting every inch of him.

Damn- it feels so good!!! So fucking good!!! Jungkook is a fucking pro at this. The way his tongue twists and swirls inside of Taehyung is so fucking good, more than good actually but Taehyung couldn't find the right word to describe what he feels for the moment.

"Oww-" His mouth suddenly opens agape when Jungkook's finger abruptly entered his hole.

Jungkook tried to be as gentle as ever but at some point he couldn't contain himself when Taehyung keeps moaning and moaning without an end. Now, he's also excited and can't wait to ram inside of the older.

He then bury his head deeper between Taehyung's cheeks and slide his tongue in deeper inside of the older.

At the same time, he starts to thrust his thumb in and out of Taehyung to stretch him better to make the next step easier for them.

Honestly, Jungkook doesn't know how in hell is Taehyung still this tight despite the countless time they fucked. Guess, it's just a natural talent of the older but oh well, Jungkook is not going to complain.

"I wanna-" Taehyung slightly pushes his ass backwards, causing Jungkook's face to be deeper down his butt cheeks.

And it should be embarrassing about the way he's so desperate but right now, he doesn't give a shit. He wants Jungkook to go deeper and deeper until he hit his orgasm because Taehyung's limit is not too far from his reach.

"Deeper!" Taehyung managed to hold himself with his left arm while his other arm grabbed the back of Jungkook's head to push the latter's face deeper inside of him.

And Jungkook normally would've immediately pulled away and kick Taehyung's ass but for some strange reasons he doesn't pull away nor protest. On the contrary, he complied and thrusts his tongue deeper, alongside with his finger which keeps working expertly inside of the older.

"Fuck-" Taehyung's legs slightly trembled and the back of his stomach began to clench which can only mean that he is inches away from-

"Argh-" With an arched of his back, Taehyung spilled his cum messily over his stomach but most of the liquid stained Jungkook's white sheet.

"Shit- you're so hot!" Jungkook comments once he pulled away from Taehyung's ass cheeks.

When he had a glimpse of Taehyung or more precisely what he has done to the older, his heart missed a beat.

His ego is so satisfied that he achieved in making Taehyung this aroused, and now he wishes to be the only man who can do so.

"Lay down on your stomach" Jungkook demanded as he gave a light tap to Taehyung's butt.

"Why?" Taehyung lets out as a whine.

Well, he just cum so now all he wants is to sleep, he's already lightly tired.

"I wanna cum too. So just lay down and let me take the lead from here-" Jungkook moves out of the bed to take the condom and lube.

He puts the condom on and apply some lube nicely around himself. They don't need any further prep because Taehyung's already stretched enough from their previous activity.

"Okay. But I'm sleeping right after" Taehyung points with a little yawn and Jungkook internally cooed at that.

Fortunately, it didn't kill his boner so he lines himself before Taehyung's ass cheeks and let his palms pull the older's cheeks apart for him to have access to his entrance.

Jungkook needed a moment to take his breath before he pushes himself inside of the older, slowly but surely.

"Mmphhh-" Taehyung's moans got muffled as his he bite down on the pillow below his head.