Chapter 7

"Just stay in here especially until you recover completely" Yoongi points out.

Taehyung and him are currently in Taehyung and Junghwoon's shared bedroom. After hearing Taehyung's version of the story, anger boiled inside of Yoongi's blood. He wants to beat the shit out of Jungkook for hurting Taehyung but it's such a shame that he can't defeat him.

"Should I tell Junghwoon? He will call me tonight" Taehyung says.

He honestly wants to tell Junghwoon but at the same time he doesn't. If Junghwoon was so incapable of taming Jungkook all these times then telling him won't change shits.

"I don't know, it's up to you but I'm afraid that Jungkook will be pissed if Junghwoon gives him a call to scold him" Yoongi sincerely voices out.

It may be a great idea to tell Junghwoon but it can also only make Jungkook even angrier and crazier than he already is.

"You're right." Taehyung bitters scoffs.

He's so damn desperate. When is his suffering going to stop?!

"Or you can talk with Jimin. I know he'll help you. He's probably the only person who can resonate Jungkook so having him on your side will be a great start" Yoongi explains.

He's aware that Taehyung doesn't trust Jimin, yet. However, Jimin is not a bad person and can actually be a great help. Maybe being friend with him will protect Taehyung from the crazy beast that Jungkook is.

As for Taehyung, he is a bit hesitant about this idea.

Frankly, after what just happened, he wants to believe that Jimin is be a good person or just guilty about what Jungkook did.

In all, Taehyung is not ready to be a friend of Jimin. Not when Jimin is Jungkook's lover. It will be uncomfortable to be a friend of Jimin when Jungkook is literally his bully.

"I don't want to befriend or talk with Jimin. I hate his boyfriend so it will be hypocritical of me to hang with him" Taehyung simply says which earns him a frown from Yoongi.

"What boyfriend are you talking about?!" Yoongi arched his brows.

As far as he knows, Jimin is a single man.
Well, Yoongi wouldn't have tried to flirt with him every now and then if he knew that Jimin was already taken. But taken by who? And how did Taehyung know about it?!

"I'm talking about Jungkook, duh!! Aren't they dating?!" Taehyung frowns back at Yoongi.

Unless Yoongi is blind, how can he not know that Jungkook and Jimin are  dating??

The two are literally having sex like almost everyday. Well, having sex doesn't mean being together but as Jimin can tame Jungkook so well, Taehyung simply deduced that they must be a couple.

"What?" Yoongi gapes.

Where did this kid find such an absurd idea?!? Jungkook doesn't do relationships. And Jimin and Jungkook are clearly not into each other, romantically. Or else, Jungkook would've already broken things off.

"They are not-! They're only friends with benefits, I guess" Yoongi quickly adds.

Taehyung takes a minute to understand Yoongi's point until he simply nods.

It's not his business. Dating or not, he doesn't give a shit about their relationship status. He just doesn't want to befriend Jimin because the latter's somehow associated with his bully.

"Still don't want to be his friend" Taehyung briefly says and Yoongi doesn't push it any further.

"Anyway, let's talk about your father. Isn't his monthly hospital checks up in a few days?"