Good Demon? (Part 1)

"I have to hurry up and report to the master" Tomioka thought to himself while running at full speed. Suddenly he heard a woman cry and also sensed a demon nearby, so he went to take a look.

There the Hashira saw the demon attacking a family, he regrets that he didn't arrive earlier ..... as he kills the demon he saw that it was too late...the whole family had died..

But....there was a girl she was still breathing Tomioka tried to help her but she attacked him without a second thought.

A few minutes have passed and the girl finally realized that she attacked a human...she cried and whispered "I don't want to kill anybody".. but it was loud enough for Tomioka to hear it.

The Hashira's eyes widened and approached the girl...she flinched for a second but calmed down after noticing that the man won't attack her.

Y/N pov.

"Can you tell me what's your name?". I heard the man say calmly..I don't know why but his calm voice makes me feel secure..so i responded "My name is y/n...y/n l/n...and you?" He stopped talking for a while now...did I do something wrong? ....well I did attack him..I thought he was going to kill me it was out of instinct but still I have to apologize.

"My name is Tomioka Giyuu it's good to know you... Y/N"

To be continued.....

245 words