New beginnings

Jay pov

Me and nya look at the ledge Cole just fell from devastated as Lloyd who now holds the Scythe is laughing.

Then suddenly R.E.X Flys above us with Cole inside.

"Cole!" We shout overjoyed he's alive.

"NO!" Lloyd's yells.

"This should hold him down!" Ronin says hiting a button and firing a net that sends Lloyd to the ground making him drop the Scythe.

"Quick Nya give him the anti-vemon, now! I yell as me and Cole hold down Lloyd as best we can.

Lloyd struggles trying to brack free, growling and shouts out such hateful words at me.

"I hate you!, I hate you all!" he yells

I wipe away tears reminding myself that it is not Lloyd saying these terrible things as i quickly inject the anti-vemon into his upper arm.

Lloyd then stops struggling closing his eyes as his face no longer that of an Oni and his golden body begins to return to normal, his extra arms disappearing.

We immediately move the net off of him as i take hold of his hand.

"Lloyd come on wake up!" I say worried.

"He's not moving!, Why isn't he moving!?" I shout.

Ronin immediately takes off his hat and puts his head on Lloyd's chest listening for a heart beat.

"He's okay right?, right?" Jay ask panicking.

Ronin looks at us with a sad look on his face.

"I- I'm sorry he's gone..."

"Gone? what do you mean gone!?, the anti-vemon was supposed to save him, not kill him!" Cole shouts tears falling

"No, no..." I say crying taking hold of Lloyd's body.

"Lloyd please wake up We need you, I need you!" I shout.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I hold Lloyd's face and place a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Lloyd I love you, please don't leave me..."

"Nya..." Jay says placing his hand on my shoulder kneeling down to me as I look at him to see tears falling down his face as Cole does the same.

"Again... I'm sorry for your loss..., Lloyd was a good kid." Ronin says holding his hat looking down.

"And a good leader..." Cole says wiping his eyes

"A good brother..." Jay says.

"My true love and hero..." I say crying holding Lloyd's body in my arms.

Suddenly we hear mouning as we look down at Lloyd who barely opens his eyes.

"N-Nya?..." he ask weakly.

"Lloyd!, your Alive!" We all shout as Lloyd closes his eyes again to weak to stay awake.

I immediately put my head on Lloyd's chest and hear a weak but growing heartbeat.

"The antidote, it's working!" I yell crying tears of joy.

Cole and Jay hug each other laughing and crying tears of joy while Ronin smiles putting his hat back on.

"Come on lets get him home, his body must still be recovering but he'll be okay." Ronin says getting into R.E.X.

I smile holding Lloyd in my arms as we get into R.E.X.

"Don't worry Lloyd everything is going to be okay, I'm not leaving your side...

Three hours later...

Lloyd pov

I weakly open my eyes no longer feeling the stinging wasps in my body thow I do have a massive headache.

"Oh Guys he's awake!" I hear a familer voice say as I look to see nya, Cole and Jay smiling at me with everyone else behind them.

"Lloyd! Nya yells hugging me tightly before kissing my face making me blush redder then Kai's Gi.

Nya giggles as I turn to the others.

"Where so glad your awake!" Jay says putting a hand on my shoulder while Cole ruffles my hair.

Glad to have you back brother." Zane says smiling while holding pixels hand.

"Son!" My mother yells hugging me tightly.

"I'm so glad your okay and congratulations I'm so happy for you two." She says smiling turning to nya.

I smile weakly as nya takes hold of my hand.

"Come everyone let's give them some space." Sensei wu says smiling.

Kai winks at me smiling before leaving with everyone else leaving me and nya alone.

I then look down remembering how I almost killed her at the Amusement park...

"Listen nya..."

She looks at me smiling.

"About what happened i... i tried to control it, I tried as hard as I could I just couldn't stop it... I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me?" I ask tears falling.

Nya then puts her hands on my cheeks wiping away my tears as I look into her beautiful brown eyes.

Nya pov

I look at Lloyd dreamily he's eyes no longer glowing from the venom and full of love and passion.

"There is nothing to forgive..." I say smiling as I kiss him on his lips wrapping my arms around his neck.

Lloyd is surpised at first but kisses me back putting his hands in my hair, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

I then pull back my cheeks a deep red smiling as I lean our foreheads together.

"I love you Lloyd and I don't want to be apart from you ever again." I say looking into his eyes.

Lloyd pov

I smile crying tears of joy as hug nya tightly.

"I love you to nya..."

Nya smiles kissing me again as I hold her in my arms.

Cole pov

I sigh waiching as nya and Lloyd kiss closing the door behind me.

I'm happy for them, really I am but it still hurts...

I go outside to see Jay setting on the steps of the Monastery looking off into the distance as I walk over to him.

"You okay?" I ask setting next to him.

"Huh, yeah, yeah I'm fine..." he says quickly wiping his eyes trying to hide the fact that he's been crying.

I sigh putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Its okay Jay I know how you feel, it hurts me to lose her as will, but you'll be okay just give it some time."

Jay looks at me smiling sadly.

"Will at lest what ever happens next I'll have my best friend the master of earth by my side." He says

I chuckle and turn to the setting sun and wonder what the future will throw at us next.

(The end.)