The fighting returns

Nya pov

I sigh in frustration waiching as Cole and Jay fight over me, shortly after the March of the Oni Jay asked me to be his yang which I accepted, However a few weeks back Cole took me to my room and confessed he steel had feelings for me, which ended in us kissing but Jay walked in on us and was furious and the two have been arguing and fighting ever since

"I thought we put our differences behind us but no you just had to kiss her!"

"If I recall I'm her perfect match!, not you zaptrap!"

"Will you guys just stop it!?" I yell becoming angry at both of them.

"No!, it's eather me or him nya!" Jay shouts.

"Shes obviously gonna choice me, im her perfect match!" Cole says.

"it was a machine!, machine's miss up! Me and nya have been together for years!

"I'm starting to thank neither of you are my match..." I whisper.

"What did you say?" They both ask surprised.

"Nothing, look fighting each other is not going to win me over i thought you both would have learned after last time, but you clearly haven't." I say as we hear a knock on the door.

"Hey Sis breakfast is ready, and you two be quiet already!" Kai shouts.

I sigh opening my door everyone has grown tired of Cole and Jay fighting over me and have told them to knock it off however one person I've noticed has been really quiet lately.

Lloyd garmadon...

He hasn't spoken much to any of us since the Oni March and honestly I'm concerned, I know he's steel morning the loss of harumi, but it's not healthy for him to keep it locked up, sometimes its okay to cry...

Lloyd pov

I sigh in sadness looking at my picture of me with princess harumi before I decovered that she was the quiet one and leader of the sons of garmadon.

The pain and sadness on her face as the building killed her is something that I will never forget but recently I've been having other problems.

Cole and Jay are fighting over nya again... and it makes me upset because they refuse to just hear her out, I wish I could help her but...

I don't want Jay or Cole to thank that I like nya to, I admit I mite have a small crush on her but there's no way I'm ever telling her inless I want to get eaten alive by Cole or Jay so I've keep quite.

Besides nya already has enough to deal with and I've got more problems, I've begun to have these urges, violet urges... my powers take over my body and mind and I can't control it, but luckily no one has seen me in that state at lest not yet...

I put the picture of harumi away as I hear a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Lloyd brackfest is ready." Pixel says

"Okay thanks..." I say getting up and heading to the kitchen

And I already hear the load voices of my two friends arguing...