It's okay to cry...

Nya pov

I set on the couch in the living room waiching a movie with Jay and Cole who for once are actually being quiet and watching it in silence.

I deside to now go check up on Lloyd and make sure he's okay.

"I'll be right back." I say getting up and leaving closing the door behind me and as soon as that happens there back to yelling at each other as I head to Lloyd's room and knock on the door.

Lloyd pov

I put on my green pajamas getting ready for bed as I sigh in guilt.

I still can't believe I lost control over my body and my powers completely took me over, what if I had actually killed Cole? Or even hurt nya?

I then hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Lloyd it's me, may I come in?" I'm surprised to hear none other then Nya.

"Sure." I say as she opens the door coming in and closing it behind her.

"Lloyd are you doing okay?" She ask with concern in her voice.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I say putting on my best smile.

Nya dose not buy it and glares at me wanting the truth as I sigh setting on my bed.

"No nya I'm not fine..." I say lowering my head in sadness.

Nya pov

I set down next to him and notice something under his pillow to see its a picture of him and harmui, before she betrayed us.

"I miss her..." Lloyd says as I look to see tears falling down his cheeks.

"Oh Lloyd..." I say grabbing and hugging him tightly in my arms.

"It's okay..., sometimes it's okay to cry..."

Lloyd bracks down crying getting my shirt wet but I don't care as I hug him.

"Shh it's okay I'm here." I say gently rubbing his back.

Lloyd then let's go, wiping his eyes.

"Thanks nya I really needed that..." he says sniffling.

"Of couse Lloyd you can always talk to me." I say smiling.

Lloyd's cheeks turn a slight red as he looks away from me.

"So um... how are things with Jay and Cole?" He ask.

I'm a little surprised he asked me that but honestly it feels good to finally get this off my chest.

"Terrible, every time me and Jay are alone Cole gets angry and they fight, when ever I'm with Cole, jay gets angry and they fight, it's really difficult you know what I mean?" I ask.

"No not really, I've never had a girlfriend and the girl I did like only used and hurt me..." he says.

I then feel really guilty saying that.

"Sorry..."

"It's alright but nya if I may ask, why do you still hang around them?, they fight more then they even give you attention."

"It's not that easy Lloyd, me and Jay were together for a long time and I do love him, but cole, I also steel have some feelings for, I just wish they would stop fighting, they used to be so close but now it's like every morning they wake up and want the other dead..." I say in sadness.

I freeze when Lloyd this time is the one hugging me.

I feel my cheeks turn red as he holds me.

"I'm here for you nya always..., if they are giving you to much trouble, you can always talk to me."

I smile hugging Lloyd back tightly.

"Thanks Lloyd I appreciate it and I mean that, but I have one more question." I say.

"Yeah?" He ask.

"When you were fighting Cole what happened?, you weren't acting like your normal self."

Lloyd pov

I look at nya contemplating whether or not I should tell her what's going on.

I sigh laying down on my bed as I finnaly tell someone what's been happening with my powers.

"Nya it wasn't actually me fighting him..."

"What?" She ask confused.

"It's my powers, sometimes the energy inside me completely takes over my mind and body and I can't control it, it feels like thousands of wasps and ants are stinging me over and over again, and I can't stop it, maybe it's because I'm part Oni, I don't know..." I say.

"Maybe you just need to train more and if you need help I'm here for you all the way." Nya says laying down next to me leaning her head on my shoulder.

I smile closing my eyes glad I was able to at lest tell nya my problems, I don't know why but I feel closer to her now and not because she's laying next to me, when ever we talk I feel all my pain and sadness vanish but what I want simply can't happen, nya is already dealing with two guys and I don't want to add on to her problems, I just want her to be happy, as I feel sleep take me.

Nya pov

I open my eyes hearing a light snor from Lloyd as I look up to see him already asleep.

I get up and look down at him feeling so sad for him.

"Poor Lloyd... he's been throw so much he deserves to be happy and to be loved."

I then do something that I've never thought of doing as I bend down and place a soft and gentle kiss on his cheek. Before walking out of his room and closing the door behind me.

I put my hands over my face my cheeks blushing.

"What did I just do?..." I thank to my self before going to my room for the night.