Birthday party

Nya pov

It's been a week since my little talk with Lloyd and he seems to be doing a bit better, he's been smiling a lot more watch is great but the kiss i gave him after our talk is still on my mind.

Why? Why can't I stop thanking about it? It was just a friendly kiss to show him I care, but then again he was already asleep so that's a poor excuse...

I turn and look over at Lloyd who is setting up tables for Jay's birthday party tonight.

I smile dreamily, Lloyd is such a kind and gentle person. He's also really sweet and handsome...

I gasp immediately realizing what I was thanking.

No nya stop thanking like that!, you can't be developing feelings for Lloyd, you already have two guys chasing after you and besides Lloyd doesn't like me in that way... dose he?

Later that night...

Jay pov

Happy birthday Jay!" Everyone shouts as I blow out the candles and immediately wish for Cole to Stay away from nya so she'll be mine.

Lloyd pov

I roll my eyes waiching as Jay and Cole both try to dance with nya.

"It's my birthday nya is dancing with me!"

"Who cares if it's your birthday, shes mine!"

"Boys please, I can dance with both of you..." She says clearly worried.

"Poor nya..." i sigh

As I'm at the food table about to get a slice of birthday cake the pain returns as I fall to my knees holding my head.

"No, i can't, I can't hurt them..." I say begening to growl as my eyes glow I turn to the two ninja arguing.

I turn and look at the birthday cake and smile darkly.

"Hahaha it's Jay's birthday after all so I mite want to go on and give him his gift..."

Nya pov

"Jay its my turn!" Cole says taking my hand.

"I thank not, go eat some cake, it's all your good for!" Jay yells holding my other hand.

Then suddenly a price of cake lands directly on Jay's head.

"Ugh, what the!?... he says trying to get the cake out of his hair as Cole laughs.

I turn to see Lloyd standing on top of the food table, his eyes glowing, laughing like he's gone crazy.

"Oops sorry." he says sarcastically before he throws another piece right into Jay's face.

Jay wipes the cake off his face and looks at Lloyd in anger.

"Lloyd your gonna pay for that!" Jay yells chasing after Lloyd.

Lloyd jumps off the table running as Jay zaps him with lightning all the while Lloyd laughs like it was worth it.

I sigh knowing full will what just happened...

Later...

"Ow!" Lloyd yells as I bandage up the places Jay zapped him.

"Will you shouldn't have thrown cake into Jay's face." I say bandaging up the last spot.

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to do it..." he says looking down.

"Lloyd you have got to learn how to control your power, maybe we should train harder to help you lose some of that energy." I suggest.

"Will I'm just glad I didn't hurt you..." he says looking down.

I smile feeling my cheeks blush as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, its gonna be okay,, you'll get better, and I'm here to help you all the way." I say smiling.

"And besides as rude as it was, it was kinda funny, kai recorded the whole thing." I say laughing

Lloyd chuckles and smiles looking at me and for a moment time seems to stop as I look into his eyes and admire how beautiful they are.

I then find my self learning in closer and closer to his lips as he dose the same but before are lips meet, we suddenly hear a knock on my door.

"Hey sis, when your done patching up Lloyd, Sensei Wu wants to talk to all of us."

We both blush embarrassed looking at everything except each other.

"We... we should probably see what Sensei wants." He says clearing his throat before getting up.

"Yeah I gess so..." As I follow behind him thanking about what just happened.

Nya what were you thinking!?, you were about to kiss Lloyd! And you wanted to kiss him!, but you can't be falling in love with Lloyd, it will only make Jay and Cole more angry... my mind says as we go meet with Sensei.