let them go

Nya pov

We saw the whole thing, the darkness continues to grow with in his heart..." Scales says

I hold Lloyd's hand tighter refusing to accept that someone as sweet as Lloyd is changing...

"You master of water, follow me." Acidicus says motioning me to follow him.

The others look at me concerned as I follow him.

"This boy, you love him?"

I feel my face heat up at such a question.

"What?..., oh no me and Lloyd are just friends." I say trying to convince him, but he isn't convinced.

"I... I'm not sure, I mean I thank he's sweet and handsome but... I've already got Jay and Cole fighting over me.

"I cant be with Lloyd it would only make things worse, why do you ask?"

"It may go unnoticed by the others and your friends, but I see the way you look at him, your desire to be with him, to protect him no matter what, even from him self but he is fading away being replaced by evil and corruption and a desire to destroy all in his path, we have foreseen it..."

"But why?, why is this happening, Lloyd dose not deserve to suffer like this, he's been throw enough already!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry there mite still be time, time to save your loved one before it's to late."

"How?" I ask.

"We will take a sample of his blood, I believe that the answer to everything is in his blood sells."

I turn to look back at the others to see scales extracting some blood from Lloyd's lift arm.

I turn to go back to them but Acidicus stops me.

"One more thing." He says

"When the time comes you must put aside your feelings for the blue and black ninja if you truly care about Lloyd and wish to save him, you will let them go."

I sigh looking down before turning to the others to see that Lloyd has re gained consciousness.

I smile and walk over to him.

Lloyd pov

I set up still weak from my blackout, Zane told me I suffered another break down and attacked Jay...

"Glad to see your awake." I turn to look up at nya who smiles softly at me.

I smile my cheeks slightly red as she helps me up as she then whispers in my ear.

"Tommrow you and me are gonna go flying and see if you can learn to control it."

I look at her a little surprised.

Me and nya together alone? With no Jay or Cole?

"S-sure." I say stuttering.

"Guys can we go home now?" Kai ask impatient.

"Sure come on guys let's move." Cole says as we exit the tomb.

The next day

Lloyd pov

I wake up at exactly five o'clock in the morning one hour before I get up for normal training thow today is Saturday so there is no training but I'm gonna be training with nya...

As I get dressed, brush my teeth and put on my Gi and walk outside to see nya already waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" She ask smiling.

"Yeah but where are going?" I ask.

"You'll see..." She says smiling summoning her water dragon and takes off.

I smile summoning my energy dragon and follow her.

Cole pov

I wake up get dressed and head to breakfast wanting to spend time with nya, if Jay dose not get in the way again...

I then look over at a picture of me with everyone shortly after the Oni March and how happy me and Jay both were.

I look down feeling guilty, I don't hate Jay, we used to be best friends I just wish he would let nya be with me, he could move on and find someone else.

I'm not sure if Jay's noticed it as will but lately nya has been spending a lot more time with Lloyd then eather of us...

Could nya possibly?..., nah she probably just hangs around him because she's tired of me and Jay fighting all the time.

I don't like fighting Jay but I can't just stop feeling how I feel for her and I get why she is avoiding me and Jay and hanging with Lloyd.

Speaking of Lloyd, I still can't get over how he almost killed me during training and then just yesterday he lashed out at Jay, what's his deal? It's like he's actively trying to keep us both away from nya...

As I go into the kitchen to see everyone eating breakfast but two people are missing...

"Hey where's nya and Lloyd?" I ask concerned.

"We don't know, they both lift early this morning." Misako says.

I then get really concerned what if nya actually is falling for Lloyd! And ditching both me and Jay!

Jay also notices almost choking on his food as he gets up from eating and follows me out side as we summon our elemental dragons and go out to find Nya and Lloyd hoping my fears aren't true.