Overpowered

Cole pov

As Lloyd's getting ready I turn to see Jay taking to nya as they laugh.

I growl in frustration.

I'll show you nya, I'll prove to you that I'm better then jay by beating Lloyd, the green ninja she'll have to choose me!"

As I turn back to Lloyd to see him holding his head.

"Hey Lloyd chop, chop!" I say impatient.

Lloyd turns to me smiling a vary not so Lloyd smile, his eyes glowing a bright green stunning me.

"Ready, Go!" Zane says

And before i can even react Lloyd dose Spinjitzu so fast grabbing the other end of my Scythe sending me spinning with him slamming me into the wall!

I get up dizzy as Lloyd laughs at me like a crazed idiot.

"Oh you thank that was funny huh?, waich this!"

I charge at Lloyd as he delivers a strike so strong it actually almost brakes my arms.

Jay cheers while nya looks worried.

"Come on Lloyd kick his butt!" Jay yells

The fight is taking a completely different turn as Lloyd delivers more powerful strikes with his sword.

Lloyd seems to have forgotten that this is just training its like he see's me as a real enemy!

"Lloyd stop! I yeld!" I shout.

Lloyd doesn't listen instead he delivers another strike cutting my Scythe in half as I fall to the ground. As everyone gasp.

As Lloyd raises his sword as if he's really going to kill me!

"Wait Lloyd don't!" I shout terrified.

"Lloyd stop now!" Sensei yells.

Lloyd pov

"Lloyd stop now!"

I freeze hearing my uncle yell my name as the stinging pain stops I regain control of my body and am lift confused to see Cole on the ground.

"Uh Cole why are you on the ground?"

"Lloyd you totally just defeated cole and it was awesome!" Jay says smiling.

"I did?" I ask confused.

"Yeah and I said I yielded and you continued attacking me!" Cole says clearly angry.

I freeze I remember that I was about to face Cole but then the stinging wasp came and everything went blank.

"I... Cole I'm sorry, I didn't realize what was happening, i would never mean to hearm you."

"Whatever let's just move on to the next fight." He says angry going and setting back down.

Cole pov

What the heck just happened?, it's like Lloyd just snapped and lost his mind for a moment,.

what's going on with him?

Nya pov

I look at Lloyd a little stunned as he sets back down waiching Zane go against Jay.

Cole is one of the strongest guys I've ever meet it's one of the reasons I started to have feelings for him but Lloyd, he just played with him like he was a toy and while yes Lloyd is stronger then Cole he did it with little effort...

But what concerns me more is the fact that Lloyd seems to not remember any of it, as if he was under some kind of spell...

Maybe tonight I should talk to him just to make sure he's okay...