We need a plan

Nya pov

"General you are certain that this antidote can save my son?" Misako ask as we all set at the table.

"Yes, I already tested it against some of the devourers venom I had stored away and to my surprise it worked, thow it did take some time." He says.

"This is our chance to get Lloyd back." I tell them determined.

"It may be, but how are we even going to get to him?, he has armies of serpentine and people at his back." Kai says.

"Perhaps a trap would work." Zane suggest.

"Maybe we could use the golden weapons to lower him into a trap." Cole says.

"No its to risky, if Lloyd possess the golden weapons before we give him the cure, everything will be lost." Sensei wu says.

"I'll go." I say volunteering.

"I'll sneak into ninjago city alone and if I can get close enough I can shoot the anti-vemon into him."

"That could work, but your not going alone." Kai says.

"I would come with you nya, but neather mine or Coles powers have been working, were not even able to summon our elemental dragons." Jay says.

"Really?, mine and zane's power's work fine." Kai says lightning his hand on fire, while Zane creates a small snow cloud.

"Nya have you tried using your powers?" Cole ask.

"No, not really i never even thought about summoning my dragon cause Ronin was there." I say.

I look down at my glass of water and try to control it only for nothing to happen.

"Why can't me, jay or nya use our powers?" Cole ask.

"It is possible that when Lloyd struck you three, it disrupted your ability to tap into your powers and the only way you'll get them back now is by giving him the antidote and removing the darkness from his heart." Sensei says

Jay pov

"Hey what if we all use the Bounty to distract his armies while nya, me and Cole infiltrate the city and give Lloyd the cure."

"I don't know Jay even when I had my powers I was no match for Lloyd one on one." Cole says.

"We don't have to fight him, we just need to distract him long enough to give nya her chance, come on Cole we owe it to Lloyd." I say

"I don't like it, but I'll do it, for Lloyd." He says smiling as I turn to nya who has a big smile on her face.

"What do you thank?" Cole ask

Wu seems hesitant at first but nods as dose everyone else.

"Alright let's go get Lloyd back!" I say smiling.

Golden master pov

I smile standing at the top of borg tower looking down I now have my army, now it is time to go after the golden weapons and restore my armor.

"Hahaha, huh!?" I gasp in shock to see a familer looking ship.

The Bounty!

As I look to kai, Zane, my mother and uncle with the sword of fire and Shurikens of ice!

"Hey Lloyd!, you want the weapons, come and get them!" Kai yells holding up his sword.

I growl rasing my hand and pointing at them.

"Destroy them all and bring me the weapons!

As my minions enter armord trucks and helicopters.

Zane pov

We waich as servel helicopters begin firing at us.

"Okay maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all!" Kai says.

"I agree, pixel maximum speed!" I yell to her.

"I am on it." She says as we begen to go faster being chased by an entire army.

"Let us hope that nya and the others get to Lloyd before they get to us!" Wu says.