Talking it out

Cole pov

Me and Jay set at our camp fire in silence neather of us able to say anything to the other.

I feel guilty that all this has happened, but most of all I feel guilty for how I treated Lloyd and Nya...

I should have known something was wrong with Lloyd the moment I saw his eyes glow and how he wasn't acting like himself and I simply shrugged it off as pent up anger when in reality there really was something wrong with him and he needed my help more then ever, but I did nothing and kept fighting Jay, I was a fool, no wonder Nya abandoned us for him, neather Jay or me deserve her after how we've been..."

"Hey Cole..." Jay says interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Listen I... I'm sorry okay, i was wrong to say all the things I said about you, I was just so angry at you for kissing nya behind my back."

I sigh looking down.

"I'm sorry to jay... we both missed up, we were to busy fighting each other to see that Lloyd needed us to be there for him and it seems nya was the only one who really noticed."

Jay pov

I feel horrible for what all has happened even thow I admit I do still love nya, i don't deserve her, for all the pain I coused her...

I then thank of Lloyd and how I've been such a terrible friend to him, during my birthday party he clearly wasn't himself and I still lashed out at him in anger with out even considering for one moment that Lloyd mite not have been himself, and I guess nya was the only one who noticed something was wrong...

"I gess we both lost nya huh?..." I say sad.

"Yeah... I guess so, she saw Lloyd begen to change she knew something was not right and was worried for him, all the while we did nothing..." Cole says looking into the fire.

"So what do we do now?, surely someone will come looking for us." I say.

"Lets hope so we need to get out of here before we both die from dehydration." He says

"Nya's old Samurai X Cave should be close if we can find it maybe there's a vehicle in there that can get us out of here." I say.

"Hey that's not a bad idea Jay, if i know nya she had to have lift something behind for emergencys like this."

"Alright I gess tommrow we can set out to find the cave." I say laying down as he dose the same.

"I hope nya is okay..." I say worried.

"Nya is strong Jay she'll be okay."

"I also hope we can figure out a way to get Lloyd back, things just aren't the same with out him.

"Yeah, will good night cole." I say closing my eyes.

"Night jay." He says also.

The next morning...

I open my eyes to see four yellow eyes looking into mine."

"Are you dead yet ninja?"

"Ahh!" I snap awake backing into Cole.

"Hey what the!?" He looks up also surprised as we look to see the serpentine general of the venomari tribe.

"Acidicus?..." I ask.

"Greetings again blue ninja."

"How did you find us?" Cole ask smiling.

"I'm greatful I made it out before I also fell under his control."

"Who's?" I ask.

"The golden master."

"Lloyd..." We both say under our breath.

"He has taken control of the serpentine tribes and is rising an army not just of serpentine but men and women as will."

"Everything is falling apart..." I say looking down.

"Yes, and soon he will have complete control over all of ninjago."

"You wouldn't have happened to have seen nya would you?" Cole ask.

"Unfortunately not, you are the only ones I've found.

"So what do we do now?" I ask.

"We should continue with our plain to find the Samurai X Cave, see if we can make contact with the others..."

"Yeah and if I remember correctly it's that way." I say pointing eastward.

"There is some good news however." Acidicus says getting our attention.

"What?" Cole ask.

The venomari serpent smiles reaching into his pack pulling out an injector filled with a blue liquid.

"This can save everyone..." he says as we stare in shock.