Ninja vs the golden master

Nya pov

"Okay please tell me the plain again?" Jay ask scared as we waich Lloyd's armies chase after the Bounty on R.E.X

"We don't have to win we just need to hold Lloyd down long enough for nya to give him the anti-vemon, we may not have our powers, but at lest we have our weapons which gives us some power back.

"Lets hope it will be enough, if we fail to stop him here and now, Lloyd will already have two of the weapons."

"We won't let that happen Jay, together we can can do this." She says turning to Ronin.

"Okay Ronin take us to the top of borg tower."

"You got it sweetheart." He says.

"Listen, if we don't survive this it was an honor to fight along side both of you." Cole says.

"Same." Jay says.

"No one has to die, we can do this." I tell them.

Golden master pov

I smile waiching as my fleet chases after the Bounty, those fools will die, and the weapons will be mine!

"Lloyd! I sharply turn to see nya, Cole and Jay jump down from Ronin's aerial vehicle.

I smile unamused.

"Hello nya did you miss me?" I ask the smile not leaving my face.

Nya pov

Jay and Cole get into battle stances ready for anything as I look into Lloyd's glowing green eyes trying to search for the boy I fall in love with.

"We are here to save you Lloyd."

"There is no Lloyd, there never was, do you really thank he loved you, No! It was all my doing I lowered you in away from those two idiots!" He says pointing at cole and Jay.

"There was never anything between you and him, it was all a lie! He didn't love you!"

I feel tears fall feeling heart broken but quickly recover.

"No your wrong..."

"The love we felt was real and I know that deep down YOU are still in there." I say smirking.

The golden Oni Roars summoning four katanas made of pure energy charging at us!

"Hold him back!" Cole yells as him and Jay lock weapons with Lloyd.

"Give me the weapons and I mite let you live!" He shouts

"You'll have to take them from us!" Jay yells.

"So be it..."

I waich as Lloyd grabs hold of Coles Scythe of Quakes before punching him and hitting him throwing from the roof.

"AHH!"

COLE!" We scream.

Kai pov

"Where hit!, where gonna down!" Pixel shouts as the Bounty begins to plummet towards the surface.

"Brace for impact!" She yells as we crash.

"Is everything okay?" I ask as I turn to see sensei helping Misako up.

"I thank so..." Zane says.

"Lets hope nya gives Lloyd the cure soon because where all about to die!"

As we turn to the armies of the golden master coming straight twords us!

"If this is the end it was an honor to fight along side you all." Zane says blasting ice.

"If its our time let us all fall together." Acidicus says useing his staff to fight, while I block attacks from multiple serpentine and people with my sword.

Then suddenly all of the brainwashed people and serpentine suddenly stop fighting.

"What- what happened?" Scales ask rubbing his head as everyone looks around confused.

"They did it!, they defeated the golden master!" I yell rasing my sword as everyone cheers.

"But what about my son?" Misako ask scared as we all turn back twords ninjago city.