𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

Early next morning, Sasuke was woken up with the twins poking at him, "Dad! Dad! Wake up! There's a scary man here."

Sasuke instinctively woke up on high alert. Itachi and Neji were as close as possible to Sasuke. Hinata was in a heated match with a man with long hair and white eyes.

The man tugged at Hinata's arm, "Lady Hinata! What would lord Seijuro say if he saw you waking up next to this man?! Haven't you brought enough shame to the Hyuga?"

"Let her go this instant," Sasuke stood up with the sharingan already activated.

"No! No," Hinata waved at Sasuke, "It's okay. This is my cousin. Hiroki, I'll go with you. Just give me a minute."

"Let go of my mom," Itachi said as he ran up to the man who was tugging on Hinata's wrist.

Hiroki pushed Itachi to the ground with a palm full of chakra. Itachi's glasses flew across the room. Hinata kneeled down and checked him out.

"Itachi! Are you okay?"

Hiroki glared at Itachi as he made eye contact, "Who is this abomination? Why does he have the all seeing eye?! He's no Hyuga!"

Sasuke stepped up in full battle mode. Neji stood in front of him and shook his head. Sasuke clenched his fists in anger.

"That's my son! Keep those dirty hands to yourself or you won't have them anymore," Sasuke threatened from behind Neji.

"You can't. Don't do this," Neji pleaded with his furious father, "Please think of mom and her position."

Hiroki lifted Hinata up from Itachi, "Why does this child have one white eye? No pupil means he's definitely a Hyuga. Answer me! What's wrong with his eyes?"

"There is nothing wrong with this little boy," Hinata had this fierce look in her eyes, "The best people are born different."

"Look at his other eye. He's obviously an Uchiha," Sasuke yelled in Itachi's defense.

"We'll see what the counsel says about that," Hiroki tightened his jaw, "You've been discharged. The both of you are coming with me."

As soon as Hiroki reached down for Itachi, Hinata activated her byakugan. She performed a quick jutsu that had Hiroki crouching in pain. The curse mark on his forehead was glowing green.

"Don't you dare touch a single hair on that boy's head. He has nothing to do with me," Hinata deactivated her byakugan, "We will be leaving now."

"But Lady Hinata-"

"I said we are leaving now. You know I don't like using the curse seal method but it was my last option. I'm sorry, Sasuke. My cousin didn't mean to cause harm to your children."

She had put emphasis on the 'your' part. It was as if she had resisted the urge to say 'our' children.

Hiroki opened the door for Hinata, remembering his place. Hinata helped Itachi on his feet. Sasuke picked up Itachi's glasses and headed over to them. A poker faced Hinata took them from Sasuke and put them on Itachi.

"Please take good care of them. Until next time," Hinata politely bowed and exited with Hiroki, "I'll try to relay those words the best that I can."

Sasuke's eyebrows knotted together, "Huh?"

"Mom's a badass," Neji said approvingly.

"Damn right," Itachi said as he dusted himself off.

Sasuke looked over Itachi's form, "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright! I'm my father's son, you know?!"

Sasuke smiled and ruffled Itachi's hair, "Let's get some breakfast and go home."