𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

Sasuke quirked an eyebrow, "And why is that exactly?"

Hinata blushed as they made eye contact, "You've never even looked my way twice."

"Maybe you just didn't see me because your eyes were always on Naruto," Sasuke mumbled to himself as he walked away with two of the plates.

"What'd you say, Sasuke? I couldn't hear you," Hinata said as she walked behind him with two more plates in her hands..

"I said thank you for working so hard on dinner. I can't remember the last time I've had a home cooked meal that wasn't ramen," Sasuke replied.

Sasuke planted two plates in front of Itachi and Neji. Sasuke cleared the cursed boardgame off of the table much to his children's excitement. Hinata placed one plate in front of Sasuke and one before the last empty seat. She dove back into the kitchen momentarily and Sasuke quickly handed out their cutlery. Hinata came back to table with the pot of food and placed it in the middle.

"Please help yourselves to seconds. I want you guys to grow into strong ninja," Hinata sweetly told Itachi and Neji.

"What do you guys say to Hinata for making dinner?"

"Thank you for not letting dad starve us," Itachi told to Hinata.

Sasuke glared at Itachi, "I can't believe you."

"Mom, I went without your cooking for two days and you won't believe how much I've missed it," Neji complimented Hinata.

"Suck up," Sasuke mentioned with a smirk.

"I'm happy to hear that," Hinata laughed and began to dig into her dinner, "So what's the future like? I'd love to hear some stories!"

"One time, we were at the market and some dummy was flirting with mom."

"He must've been suicidal for sure," Neji added to his brother's story.

"We were in the vegetable aisle with Dad. We were stocking up on tomatoes but dad was watching you from the corner of his eye. He put an arm around you and long story short,-"

"Dad is banned from the market for forever," Neji finished for Itachi, "We could see his legs dangling from the huge hole in the roof. It was so funny!"

"That's not funny, Neji," a red faced Hinata interjected.

"Yeah, it's not funny," Itachi sided with his mother, "Mom gave dad the silent treatment for a week."

"I think you've got the wrong dad," Sasuke rose an eyebrow at his oldest son, "That doesn't sound like something I'd ever do."

"Like mom always says, love changes people," Itachi said with a wide smile on his face.

"Itachi. What did I tell you before? Your mother and I are not together in this life," Sasuke scolded as he kept his eyes on the oyakudon.

"Sasuke, I don't mind at all. We can play along. Maybe it'll make them feel more at home," Hinata fidgeted with her fingers as Sasuke looked up at her, "O-or not. It's up to you."

"Are you sure you'll be comfortable with that?"

"Of course," Hinata shouted a little too eagerly, "I mean, yeah. It'd be okay with me. Maybe it'd make them feel more at home for now."

Sasuke shrugged, "You call the shots. These kids practically worship you."

"Mom's super strong! She knows how to take care of three babies at the same time," Neji explained proudly.

Sasuke coughed as he choked on his dinner, "You guys are triplets?! I thought it was just you two."

"Mom had to take care of three babies. Itachi. Me. And you," Neji said smugly.