𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

Neji came out with two new plates full of dripping sandwiches, "You guys are going to love this. It is our original recipe!"

Itachi ran his eyes over the table, "Where's the pot?"

Sasuke twitched. Sasuke and Hinata exchanged nervous looks.

"That is a great question...for your mother," Sasuke threw the problem towards Hinata.

"Well, you see... It was just so good Sasuke and I ate it all. There was a little bit left and we ended up fighting over it. It somehow ended up over there," she said in one big breath.

Itachi shook his head in disappointment, "If you're not a gentleman, mom will fall out of love with you."

"Itachi," Hinata whispered, "Remember what we talked about?"

"Sorry," he mumbled as he glared at Sasuke.

Neji crossed his arms in front of his chest. He walked over to the pot and picked it up. He glanced at the couch and sniffled his nose, "The couch smells weird."

Itachi shrugged and returned to the kitchen, "Well, dad sleeps on it so what can you expect?"

"You're right," Neji said as he followed his brother into the kitchen.

Sasuke smelled himself to find nothing foul, "What's that supposed to be mean?"

"They're just joking," Hinata laughed as she took apart the sandwich, "Maybe this one won't be so bad."

"You're actually going to try it? I have to admit you're much braver than me. Or more stupid."

Hinata looked into his eyes, "Aren't they the same thing?"

Sasuke's eyes widened in slight shock, "You've been hanging out with me too much. I've been rubbing off on you."

"I don't think that's a terrible thing," Hinata politely said, "I-I really do enjoy your company."

Sasuke gulped at how cute she was, "You're tolerable, I guess. What do we have here?"

Hinata smiled at him and put the sandwich back together, "Peanut butter, tuna, a tomato, looks like shrimp, some carrots, mayonnaise and ketchup. I can't quite make out the rest of its contents."

"Remind me in ten years to pay for a cooking class for them," Sasuke shuddered.

Hinata shook her head, "We should give them a second chance at least."

"I'd rather starve."

Hinata picked up the sandwich and took a large bite. She cringed as she chewed. Hinata dropped the sandwich back on her plate as she swallowed.

Sasuke passed her a napkin, "No more chances?"

Hinata violently shook her head. Sasuke picked up both of the disgusting sandwiches and quickly hid them in the closet. Sasuke returned to his seat just in time.

Neji brought out two plates with small mountains on them. Itachi brought two bowls and set them in front of the empty chairs. Hinata's eyes widened.

Sasuke stared at the gunk that was on his plate, "What the hell is this?"

"Pasta, duh," Neji said.

"Pasta isn't black."

Unless it was burnt.

Which it most definitely was.

Itachi and Neji took a seat next to their parents, "We made a special pasta with all of your favorite ingredients. There's tomatoes, salmon, ham, some left over tuna, onions, red peppers, and a whole bunch of other stuff."