𝘈 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

"I don't want to buy whatever you're selling," Sasuke yelled at the insistent knocking on his front door, "Go away."

"There's a delivery for Sasuke Uchiha," a tiny voice said from the front door, "Please open the door."

"Leave it on my doorstep and then get lost," he was really starting to get annoyed at his fangirls' attempts to get his attention.

"There's two packages! You have to open the door! You j-j-just gotta," another meek voice was heard from behind the door.

They surely didn't sound like his fan girls.

A shirtless Sasuke grabbed a shirt and slipped it on angrily. The Uchiha avenger practically stomped towards his front door. He opened the door and looked around to find nothing. Sasuke rolled his eyes and went to immediately slam his door shut.

A small foot stood between his door frame and door. Sasuke's head weighed down to see his two midget visitors. Two blue haired kids stood there looking at him in awe. One had long blue hair spilled all over his face with thick glasses. The other had his dark spiky hair that looked a little too familiar for Sasuke's taste. They both had backpacks on and a kunai was sticking out of one's backpack.

"Wow, you look even scarier than what I remember," the one with glasses fumbled with his fingers.

Sasuke rose an eyebrow at the two children in front of his door step, "What do you guys want?"

"Y-y-y-you don't recognize us?"

The one with spiky hair hit him upside the head, "Of course not! We haven't even been born yet, Itachi!"

"You were named Itachi? What a waste," Sasuke grit his teeth, "Get to the point."

The more rambunctious of the two face palmed himself, "This buffoon is Itachi and I'm Neji. This is going to sound weird but we're your sons."

"Oh, right."

He attempted to slam his front door again. The one with glasses quickly used his hand as a door stop.

Sasuke's eyes widened before settling into their regular glare. Sasuke leaned down and pulled out the kunai that was sticking out of Itachi's backpack, "These aren't for kids. Go play your little prank on somebody who'll think your act is funny."

Neji scoffed, "Prank? This is a life or death situation."

"Tell Naruto next time he sends you guys to mess with me, I'll be sending your corpses back to him. Now scram," he screamed at the two kiddos still staring up at him like he was a superhero.

"Give him the letter," Neji nudged his brother.

"I told you that I don't know where it is! Can't you just listen for a second, dad?" Itachi begged with a pout, "Please!"

Sasuke faked a serene smile and picked up the two blue haired children by their shirts. He ushered them out of his door way with the two pranksters in his hands. Sasuke dropped them a couple feet away from his house and dusted his hands. Itachi was touching the ground as he looked for his glasses.

Neji picked up his brother's glasses and carefully put them on his face, "Oh, you're going to be in so much trouble when we tell mom!"

Sasuke opened his window and made a shooing motion with his hand, "Tell her I said good luck finding your real father. And while you're at it, tell Naruto I'm gonna kick his ass next time he tries his silly antics on me."

"M-maybe Uncle Naruto will believe us."

Neji let out an exasperated sigh, "If that was dad's reaction, I'm scared to see mom's."