𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯

Itachi and Neji looked at each other and blinked. They smiled and nodded at each other as they both pulled out matching necklaces. Sasuke's eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

"This is Uncle Itachi's necklace that he gave you when he died," Neji showed it off proudly, "This is your most precious thing besides us and mom."

"You broke it and made it into two for us," Itachi hid his necklace under his shirt again.

Sasuke took a big breathe in and let it out quickly. He immediately stood up and ran upstairs to Itachi's untouched room. He ransacked one of the dusty drawers and found the still put together necklace. Sasuke squeezed it and ran downstairs. Itachi gulped and grabbed Neji's shirt as Sasuke closed in on them.

Sasuke carefully brought the full necklace closer to Neji's miniature one. They were practically identical besides the sizes. Sasuke gulped and slipped on his brother's necklace. He stumbled on his couch and just stared intently at his two sons.

Naruto put the empty ramen cup on the table, "Don't say I didn't tell you so. They know our entire life stories! Show your bastard of a father the picture."

"The letter we were supposed to give you had more proof but Itachi lost it," Neji said exasperated.

"I did not!"

Itachi pulled a folded picture out of his pocket. He presented it to Sasuke and then ran behind his brother again. Sasuke twitched at the picture in his hands. Naruto was there with a blonde haired girl with long hair. She definitely had Sakura's eyes. On either sides of the girl were the twin boys smiling widely. The hokage had the three of them in a wide hug. Naruto's hair was much shorter and a wedding band was on his finger. The blond idiot looked like he had aged just a bit.

"That's me and Sakura's daughter! Her name is Hikari. This is a picture from the future!"

Sasuke scoffed, "They obviously edited this. Don't give in to their antics."

"Just have an open mind! They told me about how I got with Sakura. I tested their story out and boom! I have a date with Sakura tomorrow."

"Let's say...hypothetically..if you were my sons from the future, how'd you get here?"

"Itachi and I have two bloodline limits. Mom said bad people were trying to take our eyes from us," Neji explained to the much younger version of his father.

"You and mom performed a super powerful jutsu and sent us back in time to protect us. She said to find you and mom from this time to hide us for a month."

"Mom has amazing chakra and when you guys combine together, you're like superheroes!"

Sasuke smirked at Naruto, "That sounds ridiculous! I think I'd believe that you two were village assassins over that dumb story. Just try to kill me now instead of feeding me this ridiculous story."

"He's in denial! Don't take it personal, kids," the hokage glared at his childhood friend, "Sasuke's not used to having a family. Take responsibility! Be a man!"

"Take responsibility over some kids who I don't even remember making? You're out of your mind!"

"It's the truth! Ask us anything!"

"I thought the necklace was enough proof," Itachi slapped his cheeks in disappointment.

"I'm going to need a lot more proof. When's my birthday?"

"July twenty third. Mom throws you a surprise party every year," Neji answered his father's questions with no hesitation, "You pretend to be surprised each time just to make her happy."