𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Hinata hurriedly rushed out of the house. Sasuke just stared at his ceiling in apparent shock.

"What was that all about?" he mumbled to himself before flicking two foreheads.

He somehow woke up with elbows and hands in his face. Sasuke was rudely awakened by his children talking about being starved to death. He was tempted to tell them to cook for themselves but he wouldn't torture them like that.

Sasuke was serving Itachi and Neji their breakfast when a consistent knock was heard on the door. Naruto didn't knock. The hokage would just prop open a window and slide in. Hinata had a spare key. Anybody else was strictly prohibited from even looking at the Uchiha estate.

Sasuke rose a curious eyebrow as he opened the door. He faced upside down red triangles and unruly brown hair. Sasuke nodded and nonchalantly tried to slap the door in Kiba's face. Kiba had already stuck his foot past the door frame.

Sasuke rolled his onyx eyes, "What do you want, Inuzaka?"

"I've got a message from Hinata for you and your rotten kids," Kiba yelled as he struggled against the door.

Kiba almost lost his footing as Sasuke immediately flung the door open, "What's the message?"

"Hinata wanted me to tell you that she can't pass by today. She's sick in the hospital. Ko said it was some severe food poisoning of some sort."

Sasuke held the bridge of his nose in disbelief, "I told her not to eat any of that trash."

Kiba let out a low growl and held Sasuke's shirt, "You did this to her? What did you give her, you son of a bitch?"

"I'll give you thirty seconds to let go of me. Nothing more, nothing less."

Sasuke was not trying to commit first degree homicide today.

Itachi and Neji scrambled out of their seats. Neji ran behind Kiba. Itachi activated his mangekyou sharingan. Itachi prepared hand signals as he stood next to Kiba and his father. The veins in Neji's eyes popped out.

Sasuke was looking at Neji with eyes wide open. Neji performed a Hyuga styled jutsu and Kiba suddenly felt numb. Sasuke could feel the hold on his shirt loosen.

Kiba used the last of his strength to look behind him, "What did you just to do to me?"

"I love you, uncle Kiba... but there's no way I'm going to let you hurt my dad," Neji exclaimed as the veins retracted to their normal state, "You'll be fine in a couple hours. I just temporarily depleted all of your chakra."

There had never been a prouder moment for Sasuke.

"I hope this doesn't interfere with our future puppy deal," Itachi added with a nervous laughter.

"You guys know I wasn't in any real danger. Go get your cloaks upstairs. And don't forget Itachi's glasses," Sasuke yelled as his twins ran to the stairs.

He kneeled down to Kiba's limp body and smugly smirked right in his face, "Just so you know I'm the only one who gets to call them rotten."

Sasuke landed a hard punch in Kiba's stomach. He fell down on the floor with his middle finger up. Sasuke walked around him to be outside the front door. The twins soon came running downstairs.

"Come on. We're going to visit your mom at the clinic," Sasuke yelled from outside.

Neji and Itachi looked at each other and nodded. They casually walked on top of Kiba's lifeless body towards the door. Sasuke lightly snickered at the pained expression on Kiba's face.

Sasuke pulled up their hoods before they started walking towards the hospital. They were almost there when Neji and Itachi began to babble.

"Dad, did you see how cool Neji looked back at the house?"