𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘜𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘴

Hinata blushed a deep red, "Mommy?"

Naruto's jaw almost dropped to the floor, "Mommy?! Plot twist of the year."

Neji pushed Itachi's shoulder lightly, "That's the future, Itachi!"

Sasuke immediately stood up in a panic, "Please let go of Hinata. I think you guys have her confused with someone else."

"There's no way we would confuse our beautiful mom with someone else," Itachi retorted.

"I wish we would've found you instead of dad first! He said he was going to make you swallow us."

Sasuke cringed.

"And then he threatened to shove us back where we came from! And he was going to make us starve!"

Sasuke gulped.

"He was going to make us sleep outside on the streets but Uncle Naruto wouldn't let him do it!"

Sasuke groaned.

Hinata just pat their heads in a consoling manner, "Who?"

Itachi and Neji pointed menacing fingers right at Sasuke, "Daddy did!"

Sasuke twitched.

He plopped down on the seat, "Ayame, I'm going to need some of that sake!"

"H-he's your father? I didn't know you had children," a shocked Hinata exclaimed as she locked eyes with a defeated Sasuke.

"They're not my children. I mean they are...but they're not. But they definitely are."

Naruto took a small break from devouring his ramen, "Long story short. These are Sasuke's children from the future. One time travel jutsu later and they're here. They're staying with him for a month for their own protection."

"Unfortunately," Neji added.

"You little twerp," Sasuke glared at his oldest son.

Neji gasped and tugged on Hinata's hand, "Mom! Dad just called me a little twerp!"

Kiba spit out his noodles all over Shino. The Inuzaka wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, "Did he just say mom? You can't be serious!"

Hinata nervously smiled at Neji. She bent down and ruffled his hair, "I'm sorry. I think you might have me confused with someone else."

"There's no possible way these kids time traveled," Kiba retorted, "It's obviously a prank. There's no such thing as a time travel jutsu!"

"Perhaps it hasn't been created yet," Shino added.

"Their story checks out," Naruto nodded, "Believe it!"

Kiba scoffed, "Believe this. Believe that! Someone could tell Naruto the sky is brown and he'd believe it."

Sasuke rubbed his temples, "Ayame, I'm really going to need that sake right about now!"

"Are you calling me a liar?! Ask Sasuke if you don't believe me! Go ahead, tell them."

Sasuke nonchalantly closed his eyes, "Naruto's telling the truth."

"Alright," Kiba narrowed his eyes at Sasuke, "So what? That doesn't mean Hinata's their mom. As if that would ever happen."

Sasuke scoffed, "What? Are you jealous, you mutt?"

"Ha! I'm just trying to protect Hinata from this prank before it goes too far."

"It's not a prank," Naruto sighed, "They know things that nobody else would know besides Sasuke and I."

"Yeah, because you've trained them well obviously. Leave innocent Hinata out of your games, Naruto. You've hurt her enough in the past."