Chapter 201-205

From time to time, Fang Qingyan's medical ambulance had already arrived at the scene, and she was waiting next to her.

At this time, Shiqiao Town, excavating the rescue site, the soldiers are still digging!

Everyone still hasn't found Jiang Chen's body. Everyone is staring at the shoveled mud, with a glimmer of hope in their hearts!

Although everyone knows that Jiang Chen's chances of survival are very slim, but what if a miracle occurs?

So, after another half an hour, Jiang Chen's body has not been found!

However, at a distance of 60 meters deep underground, everyone has dug down more than two meters. According to the truth, Jiang Chen cannot appear in the 62 meters area!

Moreover, the oxygen cylinder was found in an area of ​​60 meters. According to the truth, Jiang Chen should be right around the oxygen cylinder!

But now, the area around the original 60-meter-deep well has been hollowed out by the soldiers. Except for the oxygen cylinder, everyone still found nothing!

"Three six three"   This is not in line with common sense at all!

After all, even if Jiang Chen was killed and buried underneath after the deep well collapsed, he should have left his body!

However, the current Jiang Chen seems to have disappeared out of thin air from a depth of 60 meters!

This makes the soldiers, as well as all the residents and netizens, feel weird. It is completely different from everyone's imagination. If you find the oxygen cylinder, you can find the result of Jiang Chen immediately!

"Look, there is a hole here!"

At this moment, Wang Jian suddenly shouted!

The next moment, everyone was attracted, and the soldiers rushed over.

Fatty Zhao took the brunt and reacted, saying, "This is a cave that Jiang Chen dug in parallel when he first rescued Yingying to connect two deep wells!"

For a while, the audience was boiling, and the netizens in the live broadcast room couldn't help but get excited!

"Is it possible that Jiang Chen hides inside?"

"It is very likely that since it is a parallel excavated hole, if Jiang Chen hides in, he will indeed have a chance to escape the collapse of the deep well!"

"That's why, Jiang Chen's body has not been found?"

"In other words, is it possible that Jiang Chen is still alive?"

"This is hard to say. After all, even if Jiang Chen escaped the collapse of the deep well, without an oxygen cylinder, it would be difficult for him to stay in a closed space at a depth of 60 meters underground for long. It is estimated that he will soon Asphyxiated due to hypoxia!"

"Yes, and who knows if the holes made in parallel have collapsed?"

"The problem you said does exist, but the appearance of the hole does not mean hope? What if Jiang Chen is okay?"

...

The residents at the scene, including the fighters, were just as netizens thought!

In any case, without discovering Jiang Chen's body, a large hole that seems to have not collapsed was discovered, which means hope!

"dig!"

Zhou Long gave an order!

The soldiers began to dig hard!