Chapter 176

The summer is scorching, but in the night after the heavy rain, the wind is still rustling!

The convoy of the Secret Service Squadron stopped outside a middle school in Jiangbei City!

The soldiers have no conditions to wash the mud and dirt on their bodies, sleep on comfortable beds, even a place to shelter from wind and rain, and no time to eat or drink. They fall asleep on the muddy ground!

They could have gone to a temporary rescue camp to rest, where there was hot water, beds, quilts, and food.

However, they did not go.

The reason is also very simple, they don’t want to make trouble!

After all, the rescue camp is not big, and the number of beds is very limited. When they go there are dozens of people, which takes up rescue supplies too much!

They feel that these relief supplies should be reserved for the people in the disaster area and for those who really need it.

Furthermore, they do not take off their equipment, set up camps, and fall asleep on the spot. They are also prepared in advance. If a task suddenly comes, they can be sure to respond in the first time!

In fact, this is not the only Secret Service No. 1 Squadron!

The rescue teams, as well as the officers and soldiers who came to support almost everywhere in Jiangbei City, are like this!

There is no time to eat and drink, and will not occupy rescue resources. When you are tired, you can find a place to lie down and rest. Once you have a task, you can reach the front line as soon as possible and participate in the rescue mission!

“Three Five Zeros”    This is the people’s soldiers!

When the people need them, no matter how hard they are, no matter how tired they are, they will have no regrets and will always be at the forefront!

Of course, there is another reason that caused Jiang Chen and others to fall asleep directly on the spot, they are too tired!

In just a few hours of rescue time, they have experienced too many hardships and dangers and life and death. Both the body and the soul need to rest.

Therefore, they do not have the mind to eat and sleep, they just want to hurry up and rest, replenish their physical strength, so that they can continue to devote themselves to front-line work!

At this time, the cold wind hit.

The soldiers were wearing soaked clothes, lying in the muddy water and falling asleep, curled up and shivered from time to time.

The host and photographer slept in the car under Zhou Long’s arrangement.

However, today they were just busy filming and did not join in the rescue, so they didn’t feel tired.

Furthermore, watching the soldiers rest like this, how can they sleep.

Especially when they saw the soldiers trembling coldly, there was a burst of sorrow and distress in their hearts!

Of course, the host and photographer also went out, wanting to buy some food and water for the soldiers.

However, helplessly, they found a circle. Due to the serious disaster, basically no shops opened, so they could only return without success.

The netizens in the live broadcast room looked at the sleeping soldiers curled up on the ground. While they were moved, they were also heartbroken!

“The soldiers are so pitiful. Wearing soaked clothes, they fell asleep directly in the mud!”