Chapter 76

Originally, after Jiang Ya said that Jiang Chen received all these words, all the male compatriots present had collapsed!

After all, before they want to come, how is this possible?

Two goddesses, which one is not the one men dream of?

Jiang Chen wanted to accept it all, he was dreaming!

Moreover, the two goddesses will definitely not agree!

This kind of absurd thing, let alone the existence of the goddess level, even ordinary women would not agree to share a man with other women!

However, what made everyone’s eyes stunned was that Wen Yin and Fang Qingyan did not deny them in the first place!

They didn’t say a word, just glanced at Jiang Ya with a little surprise, and then fixed their eyes on Jiang Chen!

What does this mean? Does this mean by default?

Everyone’s worldview was hit hard again, and it felt like it collapsed!

Of course, what everyone didn’t expect was that Jiang Chen refused with a righteous expression, saying that he was not that kind of person!

Listen! Is this talking human words!

This kind of beautiful thing, if you change to another man, it is estimated that your mouth will be about to laugh!

But, what about Jiang Chen? Actually refused!

Also said so high-sounding words!

“Damn! This guy is “Two Six Zero”, he’s not a human being!”

“Too jealous! Too envious!”

“Envy Laozi is about to vomit blood!”

“If there are two goddesses who are fighting like this for me and don’t mind if I accept them all, I would wake up with a smile in my dreams, but he actually refused!”

“Why is the gap between people so big?”

“Damn! It turns out that being handsome is really amazing, you can really do whatever you want!”

The men on the scene, regardless of whether they have female companions or not, cast their eyes on Jiang Chen with deep hatred, abhorrence and envy!

Originally, they thought that Jiang Chen’s two boats were exposed, and he would not be able to eat, and lose the two goddesses at the same time, be instantly abandoned, be spurned by them, and are ready to watch Jiang Chen jokes!

But who knows, the result is not the same as they imagined, it can’t be said to be different, but completely different, beyond everyone’s imagination!

Not only did Jiang Chen not lose the two goddesses, but he might also have two beauties at the same time!

He did not abandon or be spurned, but instead mastered the initiative of choice!

How can people not be envious of this? How can people not be jealous?

Everyone can’t wait to get into Jiang Chen’s body and replace Jiang Chen!

However, Jiang Chen doesn’t think so!

He was only telling the truth, he was not a sea king, and he was not a scumbag!

Therefore, he felt that it was a bit inappropriate to do so, what would it look like if it was all received? Whether it’s for Wen Yin or Qingyan, it’s not good for them!