Chapter 67

First People’s Hospital, inpatient department!

Jiang Chen doesn’t know anything about his hot Internet!

His memory is fixed on the top floor of the Moore Building, when he hung in the air at a height of 100 meters and was rescued by Liu Yang and Fatty Zhao.

When he opened his eyes again, he was already in the hospital!

He asked the little nurse next to him and was surprised to find that he actually slept all day and night!

“Ding!”

And not long after he woke up, the long-lost system sound rang in his mind!

Jiang Chen is not surprised at all, but is looking forward to it!

He knew that the rescue mission was completed and it was time to issue rewards!

“Congratulations to the host, successfully rescued 26 people, obtained the [Grandmaster Diving] skill, and obtained the [Grandmaster Downhill] skill!”

“Congratulations to the host, for successfully completing the A-level rescue mission and obtaining the [Comprehensive All-Terrain Comprehensive Rescue Knowledge Encyclopedia]!”

“Congratulations to the host, successfully completed the A-level rescue mission and obtained the permanent version of [Life Detector]!”

“Congratulations to the host, successfully completed the a-level rescue 02 rescue mission, and obtained the ability to avoid injury!”

“Congratulations to the host, successfully completed the A-level rescue mission and earned 1,000 points!”

“Congratulations to the host, for successfully completing the A-level rescue mission and earning 10 skill points!”

A series of system prompts sounded in Jiang Chen’s mind!

Then, a huge amount of information came to Jiang Chen’s mind!

He felt an instant, there was a warm current walking up and down all over his body, it was extremely comfortable!

At this moment, Jiang Chen’s body has undergone a certain change again!

After everything was over, Jiang Chen himself was stunned. He had never heard so many system sounds at the same time. The rewards were so many that he exceeded his imagination!

He was already prepared, thinking that after the completion of the A-level mission, the rewards would be very rich, but he didn’t expect to be richer than he had imagined!

He remembers that the last time he obtained the [First Level Long Jump] skill, it came in handy in this rescue mission!

And this time, he directly gained two master-level abilities, [Racing Down] and [Diving]!

After several rescues, the skills have played a great role, Jiang Chen will not underestimate any of the skills!

Because any skill may play a vital role at the critical moment!

At this moment, Jiang Chen’s downhill and diving abilities were directly full. He did not exaggerate to say that even the top downhill experts and divers came, and they had to stand aside in front of him!

And the [Comprehensive All-Terrain Rescue Knowledge Encyclopedia] is even more useful. It contains a variety of rescue knowledge and various rescue scenarios, such as fire scenes, oceans and other all-terrain. It is simply a rescue encyclopedia. The whole book is directly stored in Jiang Chen’s mind. When you need it, you can read it with just one thought, which is extremely convenient!