Chapter 196-200

The human body may be able to hold on for a few days without eating or drinking, and under cold conditions!

However, the human spirit, under the torment of extreme fear and despair, may not be able to hold on for a day!

At a depth of 60 meters, at a glance, there was nothing but darkness around, and even the light of the searchlight became weaker and weaker with the passage of time!

What about Jiang Chen himself?

You can only curl up in a small space where you can't even lift your head, like being locked in a small coffin, buried deep in the ground!

There is no time, no light, no popularity here!

All that can be felt is the cold, pain, darkness, fear, and despair in my heart!

No matter how hard you struggle, no one will see it!

No matter how you ask for help, no one will hear you!

It's like being abandoned by the world!

In such an environment, people are like being locked in a small black box that will never get out!

Even normal people will be destroyed into claustrophobic patients over time!

No one dared to imagine what it would be like to be buried alive at a depth of 60 meters in the "Three Six Zero", how desperate it would be!

And Jiang Chen is experiencing such despair!

If someone asks him, is there hell in the world?

Then, Jiang Chen will definitely answer, yes!

Not only did he have it, he also stayed inside!

At this moment, Jiang Chen is like staying in hell. The 60-meter-deep soil completely separates him from the world on the ground, forming two completely different worlds!

"Am I really going to die?"

Jiang Chen narrowed his eyes and muttered to himself.

At the beginning, he would still struggle, and he would still call for help.

However, with the passage of time, the double blow of the body and the spirit has almost made him unable to sustain it!

Mainly because of the lack of oxygen, he has begun to have symptoms of extreme hypoxia and hallucinations, and pictures flashed before his eyes!

At this moment, he seemed to be home, and his parents were waiting for him in the living room.

"Being a firefighter? No future!"

"How dangerous is it to be a firefighter? You are so young, what should we do if something happens?"

"Huh! I want to see, what can you do as a flower!"

"Chen'er, come back, and inherit the family business safely, okay?"

"Huh! Leave him alone! What he likes, I want to see, he can still be a success!"

After a while, Jiang Ya also walked out of the room, pulled Jiang Chen aside, and said: "Oh, don't talk about it, let's talk about it. My parents just think that you have no future and meaning to be a firefighter, so let's talk about it. It's useless!"

"Sister, don't you think it's meaningless to be a firefighter?" Jiang Chen said.

"Otherwise?" Jiang Ya spread her hands and said with a calm expression.