Chapter 182

Jiang Chen's words immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Jiang Chen went on to explain: "What I mean by digging is next to the deep well. We use the drilling rig to drill a large well in parallel, and then our rescuers enter it along the large well and reach a depth of 60 meters. After the area, dig horizontally and bare hands into the well where the little girl was trapped, and rescue the little girl!"

Hearing this, the audience was in an uproar!

I have to say that Jiang Chen's plan is very bold, and he will drill another well directly!

In this way, it must take a certain amount of time!

However, after everyone has thought about it carefully, even if Jiang Chen's plan consumes more time, it is still the most reliable one!

Judging from the current situation, there is no solution that is more reliable and faster than drilling another well next to it, letting rescuers enter, digging through the two wells, and rescuing the little girl out again!

This is already the safest and fastest solution!

After all, it is unrealistic to pull the little girl out from the wellhead, it is unrealistic to enter the rescue girl from the reservoir, and it is even more unrealistic to dig down from the wellhead. It is also impossible for rescuers to enter the narrow wellhead!

Therefore, the scheme proposed by Jiang Chen is undoubtedly the best scheme so far, there is no one!

And Jiang Chen was able to think of this plan because of the comprehensive rescue knowledge in his mind.

02  He quickly flipped through the encyclopedia in his mind, combined with hundreds of rescue cases of falling wells in the encyclopedia, and summarized it based on the actual situation!

Only the plan of drilling another well in parallel can successfully implement rescue!

However, Jiang Chen was also curious about Zhou Long's plan, so he set his sights on Zhou Long.

Everyone also fixed their eyes on Zhou Long.

Zhou Long's gaze has been fixed on Jiang Chen, his eyes are full of admiration!

He did not expect that Jiang Chen was so young that he would be able to analyze so calmly when encountering an emergency and give the only rescue plan!

This is very rare!

If it is said that Zhou Long was only completely shocked by Jiang Chen's physical fitness when he was in the training camp, and was surprised by Jiang Chen's physical fitness!

So since working with Jiang Chen and going through several rescue missions, Zhou Long is surprised that Jiang Chen’s points are not only limited to Jiang Chen’s physical stamina, but also Jiang Chen’s calmness, perseverance, emergency response ability and control ability, and perseverance. His spirit was deeply shocked!

In Zhou Long's view, Jiang Chen is a natural rescue genius!

At the same time, Zhou Long nodded and said: "I am the same as Jiang Chen's plan. Currently, only this plan can be implemented. Time is very tight and a set of drilling rigs needs to be mobilized immediately. I will be responsible for contacting the command center. !"

So Zhou Long began to contact the command center, hoping that the command center could mobilize a drilling rig!

However, since the flooding in Jiangbei City has not yet ended, it is very difficult to urgently mobilize a medium-sized drilling rig. Even if it can be mobilized, it can only be mobilized from other cities. It is estimated that it will take 5 hours to arrive. Above, let alone drilling time!