Chapter 101

However, what Wang Jiajia said is true!

The special service squadron has the word “special” because they have to deal with various dangerous, troublesome and complicated emergencies, as well as rescue missions!

In this way, it also involves more rescue knowledge that the team members need to understand, learn more skills, and use more equipment!

Otherwise, there is no need for special service squadrons to handle dangerous and complex rescue missions. Wouldn’t it be enough to let ordinary firefighters handle it?

The special service squadron has no meaning to exist!

This point is very similar to the special forces, and the special forces are the same. They need to learn more skills, be familiar with more weapons and equipment, learn how to fight in a variety of complex environments, and so on!

Therefore, learning this training subject is also an indispensable subject for fire fighters!

At this time, under the command of Wang Jiajia, a book of “Emergency Rescue Basic Knowledge” was distributed to everyone!

In this book, how to carry out the correct rescue methods in various situations, such as rescue knowledge in case of electric shock, rescue knowledge in case of drowning, rescue knowledge in case of poisonous gas outbreak, etc.

Although the fire fighters present have all learned rescue knowledge, the rescue knowledge is not as detailed as the books! “Two Seven Zero”

Even the emergency medical rescue knowledge is also recorded on it, which needs to be learned and remembered by the special service team!

“I will give you two days. In these two days, I will finish reading the book and write down everything. After two days, I will not follow the order in the book and conduct random checks on you. As long as there is a mistake, I will run 5. Kilometers, and so on!” Wang Jiajia said coldly.

Hearing that, the complexion of everyone present has changed drastically!

In two days, memorize an entire book and become familiar with all the rescue knowledge in it!

This is killing them!

They couldn’t think of how many years after they had bid farewell to the school, they even came to endorse!

This is simply a torture for them!

“Instructor, is it too harsh to memorize it in two days?”

At this time, a soldier complained.

Wang Jiajia said coldly: “When I was in my freshman year, it only took a day and a half to memorize the entire book!”

“However, if you can memorize it, it doesn’t mean that we can memorize it!”

The soldier retorted.

Wang Jiajia said indifferently: “As a little girl, I can be frightened. You guys, can’t memorize a book?”

Hearing this, everyone’s mouth twitched, and all the elders were choked and speechless in an instant!

“you!”

Wang Jiajia pointed to the fighter who just complained and said: “Every day you carry a load of 10 kilometers off-road, running and carrying, but you think that your memory is not good. I will use other methods to make your memory deep and unforgettable forever!”

After that, the soldier who just complained, his complexion instantly turned red and white, and he wanted to refute!

But he changed his mind, if he refuted it again, according to Wang Jiajia’s temper, it was estimated that it would be 20 kilometers!