Chapter 122

The last thing Jiang Chen and others want to see is this scene!

Today, such a scene has appeared too many times!

In the face of the disaster, they lost their families, their homes, and their dreams!

Even if they tried to resist and perform rescue missions, their eyes became red and swollen from crying unconsciously.

“My fault… my fault… if I can save him sooner… they might…”

Fatty Zhao sat down on the ground and couldn’t help but make a sound of pain, his whole body collapsed!

Li Yang, Fatty Zhao saved four or five people!

However, there are already eight or nine dead bodies he excavated!

This caused great pressure on Zhao Fatty’s psychology!

He blames himself. He thinks everything is his responsibility. If he can dig them out of the rubble faster, Li Yang’s legs may be saved, and grandparents may not die!

The soldiers on the side also sobbed.

Each of them feels very guilty!

They shoulder the mission of rescue, but what they experience is the cruelest reality!

Especially, when the strong Li Yang cried out, everyone couldn’t help it anymore!

They are also like Li Yang, feeling that the sky is about to collapse!

Jiang Chen took a deep breath, although his heart was uncomfortable and sad.

However, he knows that the harder the juncture, the heavier the morale will be!

I am no longer just an ordinary person, I am the deputy captain!

At this time, besides saving people, he also has the important task of managing the team to carry out rescue missions!

Therefore, he must be the strongest person on the front line!

At this moment, he came to Fatty Zhao, lifted him up, and roared: “Shut me up! Anyone can cry! Anyone can collapse! Only we can’t! What’s the use of crying! Use your strength? Keep it, save people! Understand! At the scene of the disaster, I don’t believe that tears, time, are life!”

“At the scene of the disaster, I don’t believe in tears…” Fatty Zhao trembled, as if he was awakened by Jiang Chen.

He thought to himself, yeah, what is the use of crying at the scene of a disaster? What’s the use of self-blame? What’s the use of guilt? Can these emotions save people? It will only waste time!

Their most important goal now should be to save people. Time is life. If there is time to cry, it is better to spend time on the most critical task and save each fresh life!

“Lao Jiang, you are right, let’s save people!” Fatty Zhao took a deep breath, wiped the tears from his face, and waved his hand.

The soldiers also revived one after another, and continued to search and rescue with Fatty Zhao.

At this time, Zhou Long’s solemn voice rang from Jiang Chen’s intercom.

“Jiang Chen, come to the temporary headquarters.”

Jiang Chen agreed and rushed towards the temporary headquarters.

However, it was said that it was a temporary headquarters, but it was actually just a small shed built with plastic sheets, just to avoid rain and damage the rescue equipment.

And Zhou Long has been in it all the time, communicating with the outside world, reporting the situation on the spot, and always paying attention to the progress of the army’s opening of the road.