Chapter 80

“Fire Secret Service Squadron!”

When Jiang Chen heard this, his pupils couldn’t help but shrink!

Special fire squadron, he has heard of it!

In many big cities, there are special fire fighting teams set up!

The Secret Service Squadron is under the direct jurisdiction of the Secret Service Brigade, and the Secret Service Brigade is a sharp knife under the detachment, and it is also an agency directly under the fire rescue detachment!

The difference between special fire services and ordinary firefighting can also be seen as the difference between special police and civilian police, just like special forces among soldiers!

Among them, the “special” in the special fire service illustrates his special significance, indicating that the soldiers among them are particularly capable of enduring hardship and fighting, and are born for special battles!

The point is that special fire services are not just about fighting fires. They are a comprehensive emergency rescue force that specializes in dealing with complex police situations. In addition to fighting fires, they are also responsible for chemical prevention, dealing with special fires, landslides, cliff fall rescues, and water areas. Rescue and other emergency rescue missions, with the strongest combat effectiveness!

At the same time, due to its special status, the special service firefighting unit is also equipped with the most sophisticated and advanced equipment, ranging from a fire truck to a small fire-fighting bomb, which is not comparable to an ordinary fire brigade!

Therefore, the special service firefighting team has become a special force of the detachment. It is the fist force of the fire rescue team and the most elite force of the firefighting detachment. It is specially responsible for fighting wars and fierce battles!

Of course, for such a sophisticated force, the selection of personnel is naturally extremely strict. It is difficult for ordinary people to enter, and it needs to go through layers of selection!

The training intensity of the special service squadron alone is more than several times that of the ordinary squadron, which is unbearable for ordinary people. All this also causes that the combatants in the special fire service are almost composed of the elites of the firefighting force. The combat effectiveness is far above ordinary firefighters!

Moreover, the special service forces have a wider scope of responsibility. They respond to sudden emergencies and some special rescues. They have no fixed jurisdiction. Most of the time, they are used as a special support force. When ordinary firefighters cannot complete their tasks, they Special firefighting operations are needed!

In other words, the tasks faced by the special service firefighting team are more complicated, and the dangers they face are even greater. It is a force that completes high-risk projects, and it is almost a special forces force that charges on the front line!

The main job of ordinary firefighting is to extinguish fire, while the main job of special service firefighting is emergency rescue!

Moreover, it is worth mentioning that almost all of the special service forces are composed of national teams, unlike the fire brigade, which has more clerks and contract members!

Jiang Chen never thought that he could enter the special fire service!

Because there are no special fire services in many places, and there is no such team locally, Jiang Chen has never thought about it!

However, he was very surprised, why did Wang Wu ask himself to go to the special fire service?

“I remember, our city, there is no special fire service, right?” Jiang Chen asked curiously.