Chapter 59

Kang Dang——

Then, there was a muffled noise!

The shelf burning with raging fire, fall down!

However, the pain Fang Qingyan imagined did not come!

This made Fang Qingyan a little surprised, opened her eyes, and the scene in front of her made her tremble!

I saw that Jiang Chen didn’t know when, he rushed in front of her, protected her in his arms, and used his body to carry the collapsed shelf!

At this moment, Fang Qingyan’s inner iceberg violently shook, and the emotion that no one could fluctuate was like a volcanic eruption, spewing out!

Her eye sockets flushed rapidly, her nose felt sour and as cold as hers, and she couldn’t help crying!

She used to feel more admiration and curiosity about Jiang Chen, and she was only interested in Jiang Chen himself!

But at this moment!

When her world was about to collapse, Jiang Chen’s figure appeared, supporting her about to collapse!

Before she knew it, there was an inexplicable touch of emotion in her feelings for Jiang Chen!

However, Jiang Chen didn’t think so much!

He always treats everyone equally, as a firefighter, no matter who is in danger of life in the fire scene, he will come forward!

Therefore, he used his body to prevent the fire frame from falling, just to save people, and he had no other ideas!

However, the person who was rescued happened to be Fang Qingyan!

Although Jiang Chen didn’t want to socialize with Fang Qingyan too much, but as a firefighter, it is impossible for him to watch people die in front of him!

“Go!” Jiang Chen said solemnly.

“But you…” Fang Qingyan hesitated.

“Leave me alone, you go!” Jiang Chen scolded.

Fang Qingyan’s body trembled, knowing that it was not time to care about Jiang Chen, so he left soon, just to help Jiang Chen!

So, without hesitation, she got up at the fastest speed and ran towards the safe passage.

Jiang Chen forcefully pushed the fire stand aside and walked towards the safe passage!

However, everything is far from over, to be precise, it should have just begun!

Just when Jiang Chen was about to leave the fire scene, his [crisis awareness] ability was activated again!

The so-called sense of crisis broke out in Jiang Chen’s heart!

Jiang Chen looked in the direction where the sense of crisis came!

Not elsewhere, it is the location of the warehouse!

There is no doubt that the temperature of the warehouse has risen sharply just after everyone entered and exited, and the warehouse door was completely damaged, and the open flames began to burst into the warehouse!

The huge crisis in Jiang Chen’s mind comes from the flour in the warehouse!

Dust explosion!

Inevitable!

Within ten seconds, it will explode!

Jiang Chen’s complexion changed drastically!

There is so much dust in the warehouse, if it explodes, the power will be amazing!