Chapter 166

Jiang Chen’s voice, even if a little weak!

But, there is no doubt!

This is the most wonderful voice heard by all the fighters, as well as the netizens in the live broadcast room!

“Success!”

“They succeeded!”

“Very good!”

The soldiers on the shore cheered in surprise.

Zhou Long couldn’t help but let out a long sigh of relief, and said, “It’s finally over!”

The host and photographer were even more excited, and immediately adjusted the lens and started reporting.

“Netizens, according to the first report from the scene, the deputy captain Jiang Chen has successfully reached the opposite bank and secured the steel cables. The remaining nine fighters have begun to pass through the steel cables to reach the opposite shore. We succeeded! ”

“In the follow-up, we will also bring you the latest live reports, please continue to pay attention!”

The live broadcast room is completely boiling!

“Fuck! Niubi!”

“Three, four, seven” “Finally succeeded!”

“Huh—I can finally catch my breath!”

“Damn… I’m so nervous and cramped!”

At the same time, the soldiers began to act!

First, Wang Jian, who was within the 90-meter area, first connected the lock to the steel cable to stabilize his body, then pulled out the clay with his feet, and slid towards the stone platform little by little.

In this way, there is no need to worry about the impact of the water flow, no more physical effort to deal with the clay, the speed is greatly increased, and the physical strength is even smaller!

After a while, Wang Jian successfully reached the stone platform, so he informed the next Wu Jun to continue.

So, after so many times, when the last Qiu Feng also arrived at the stone platform, everyone began to work together, install the pulley, and connect the safety rope to the pulley.

On the other side, Zhou Long also installed pulleys on the steel cables to match the safety ropes taken by Jiang Chen and others!

In this way, a simple transport device is completed!

Except for Zhou Long and the others, leaving five people to respond when they were going to retreat, the others one after another, with equipment, connected to the pulley device with a safety rope.

Then, Jiang Chen and others were on the other side and started the pulley.

Zhou Long and others on the other side, as well as rescue equipment, did not need to spend a bit of strength, they were directly transported by ropes and pulleys to the stone platform on the other side!

The photographer and the host also passed the installation together and were pulled over!

Fortunately, the soldiers, the host and the photographer were very scared.

They were still in a safe condition, without touching the surface of the water, they all felt extremely thrilled, shivering with fright!

They couldn’t imagine how Jiang Chen and others could use their bodies to walk to the opposite shore step by step in the water. It was incredible!