Chapter 112

Then, under Zhou Long’s arrangement, the soldiers officially began their secret service life!

In fact, after joining the Secret Service, it is even harder than in an ordinary fire brigade!

When there is no police on weekdays, everyone is training every day!

The training items are all the items they trained in the training camp!

Basically, they have to go through these projects every day. Even if the intensity is not as high as in the training camp, they are much more tiring than in the original fire brigade!

The purpose of this is very simple, that is to let the soldiers maintain their own state and consolidate their knowledge!

There can be no slack!

This is the reason why special services are called special services. They endure far more than ordinary soldiers have to endure!

In this way, they can show their extraordinary fighting ability in battle!

As for Jiang Chen, as the deputy captain, there is no mandatory training standard. He mainly supervises!

The point is that even if Jiang Chen trains now, he can’t increase his physique too much, so he just relaxes.

One week later, everyone was training day after day, and there was no chance to send the police.

After all, they are dealing with special emergencies. Unlike ordinary fire fighting 02, they will be required to provide reinforcements for problems that ordinary fire fighting cannot cope with.

Therefore, in the days of the special service, the chance of police dispatching has decreased a lot, and the soldiers are a little unaccustomed!

The same is true for Jiang Chen, so boring that he can only run to Zhou Long’s office and chat with him about his life.

“We are really destined, Team Zhou.” Jiang Chen sighed.

Zhou Long’s mouth twitched and hurriedly said, “No, let me tell you, I have nothing to teach you, and you are now a deputy team, and I can’t punish you too harshly!”

Jiang Chen shook his head and laughed, and said: “Team Zhou, I didn’t come to ask you to punish me. Your training doesn’t make much sense to me. I just came to talk to you. Why did you come to special service?”

Hearing this, Zhou Long breathed a sigh of relief, and then said with a vicious look: “It’s not because of the instructor Wang. I have to say that this instructor Wang is really an old treacherous and cunning, like an old fox. I advise you, or Stay away from him. Just look at me and you will know. If you are sold, you still have to count the money for him!”

When Zhou Long complained, Wang Wu didn’t know when he had already walked into the office.

Jiang Chen’s mouth twitched, winking at Zhou Long.

“What’s wrong? Are your eyes sick?” Zhou Long asked suspiciously.

“Look at the back!” Jiang Chen said helplessly.

Zhou Long turned his head in doubt and looked behind him.

“Fuck!”

Immediately afterwards, an exclamation sound rang!

Zhou Long was shocked by Wang Wu behind him, his whole face turned pale!

“Wang… Instructor Wang… No… Commander Wang…” Zhou Long stammered. Obviously he also knew Wang Wu’s greatness, and forced a smile on his face to show friendship.