Chapter 183

Boom boom boom -

The drilling rig began to work, and the selected drilling area was 7 meters away from the deep well where the little girl was trapped!

This is already the limit distance. If it is too close, the soil may be squeezed during the drilling process, causing the deep well where the little girl is to collapse.

Now, the drilling rig is about to open a parallel well, and rescuers are going down the well, digging a distance of seven or eight meters, together with two deep wells, and then rescue the little girl!

As for the drilling time, there is no way to determine it!

However, the good news is that since the two wells are in the same formation, it can be judged by the structure of the deep well that the little girl is trapped in, there should be no harder rock formations around!

In this way, the drilling and working efficiency will be much faster. If the drilling reaches the rock formation, the drilling speed will be greatly slowed down, and it may even damage the drill bit and the time it takes to rescue the little girl. too much!

According to the estimates of the workers operating the drilling rig, the fastest drilling speed can penetrate more than ten meters or even twenty meters in one hour without the obstruction of the rock formation and the weather is good!

Of course, this is under the circumstances that everything is well!

If the situation is not good and there is an accident, then there is a possibility of drilling 2 meters a day!

No one knows what's underground!

All in all, this thing depends on luck!

Although Jiang Chen and other fighters were anxious, they had no choice but to tell the workers, the sooner the better!

As for the other side, Wang Jiajia also found the little girl's parents, and along with the little girl's parents, through the camera's built-in microphone, the little girl's emotions were soothed!

However, as time goes by every minute and every second!

Five hours have passed since the rescue work carried out after 3 o'clock in the morning!

The darkness of the sky was also dispelled, and the hazy sky came again!

The point is that the little girl has been trapped in the deep well for at least twelve hours!

She hadn't eaten, drank, or slept. Even if the soldiers continued to provide oxygen, her body was still worse than the other, and her complexion gradually changed to look harder!

The point is that her mental state has also begun to deteriorate, partly because of physical reasons, and partly because of fear and despair, and staying in a closed narrow well for a long time!

Don't say she is just a six or seven year old girl, even if she is strong, she can't stand it!

Even if you are an adult, in such an environment, in the fear that you may die at any time, you will have a mental breakdown and become anxious!

The little girl's mood and spirit were pretty good at first, but as time passed, her mood gradually became anxious, and her spiritual consciousness gradually blurred!

She often ignored what Wang Jiajia and her parents said, as if she hadn't heard it!

At the same time, it can be clearly seen from the monitoring screen that she sometimes burst into tears, and then shook her head desperately. She should feel uncomfortable because of being restrained and want to struggle!