35-Flashback Chapter to 2 years ago(Pt.2)

Jennie POV

Ever since that night at her office, I haven't heard anything about Lisa for almost 6 months already. I've been going back and forth to Happy Hours, LCV and her house but we never crossed paths again. I already spent nights outside Happy Hours, waiting for her bit it seems like, the more I tried to look for her, the more Lisa is avoiding me and hiding herself. I already asked help from Irene, but she's also clueless about what's going on her now. All she knows is Lisa isn't around, but still, she's doing her job to run her businesses. Hayst!

I lost weight. I got skinnier and paler. Rosé and Jisoo are already giving me an earful but I was just so stubborn to still look for Lisa and wait for her to come back. My parents didn't know anything about this, even Jackson Oppa.

The text, chat and voice messages I've been sending her for the past 6 months are all beggings and apologies. I didn't know that I'll love someone like this. Damn! I might look pathetic and crazy, but what can I do?The pain I have inside my heart is really killing me everyday. I don't know how am I surviving each day. I'm just barely breathing. My eyes are already dried up of tears. I'm getting numb, I guess. Thinking about Lisa is making me crazy. Gosh! Until today, as I've visited her home trying my luck although a part of me is giving up already, I saw her standing by the window in her room. I didn't hesitate to slam her gate and scream my heart out. I almost tear up my throat but no one responded. I can feel my eyes were so heavy, my body are already stiffed because of exhaustion and my voice are almost fading.

"Lisaaaa! I know, you're there! Come out! Please! Let's talk! Lisaaaa! Please!!!Plea---" Hayst! Someone grabbed my shoulders and that made me stop from slamming the gate.

"That's enough, Jennie Kim!!" She pulled me away of the gate from behind...

"J-Jisoo-n-nie?"

"Stop this stupidity right now! Let's go home!!" I flinched a bit. This is the first time that Jisoo raised her voice at me. But, I don't want to leave.

"No. She's here Jisoonie! I saw her. I saw he---/slap/" Gahd! I froze.

"Jennie! Wake up! This is too much! You've gone insane, look at you! Hayst! Let's just go home, ok? I'll prepare the papers, go to New Zealand!"

Jisoonie didn't wait for ne me to respond and dragged me to her car. My body is already weak to fight or go against her. I felt my cheek where she slapped me stings, and that's what woke me up, I think.

New Zealand, Jisoo and Rosé are already being obsessed by sending me there. It's been months already that they're convincing me, begging me, but I don't want to, unless I talked to Lisa. I still want to fix us, but it seems like, it's really over. I'm dying each day, but she's just doing just fine.

Did she loved me for real?

Hayst!

------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo POV

Gahd! I never imagined that I'll be raising my voice to Jennie and even slap her. I was left no choice. I know she'll just get stubborn everytime and that's what making me mad already. Jennie have gone madly in love with that bitch! If only I knew this is how she'll handle the situation, I've already teach her her lesson that night! Hayst!

The past 6 months, Jennie wasn't in her right mind. In the middle of the night, she went missing and then, we found her at Happy Hours, or at Lisa's home. She's crying every night, or whenever she's reminded of her and ended up, passing out. Jennie can't eat and sleep. I've decided to let Seulgi take over in the office for now and stay at home to take good care of Jennie. Rosé is working on a big project, that's why I'm the only one looking after Jennie at home, but Rosé never forgets to call or do face time, just to check up on us, especially to Jennie. We've already talk about sending Jennie to New Zealand for proper medical assistance she needed. I asked for Park Minyoung's help there, and prepared everything for Jennie when we got there. Jennie's depression and anxiety because of too much emotional distress and overthinking alarmed us. I know, there are also good doctors here that can help her cope up, but I don't think she can and she will if she'll stay here, knowing Lisa is here as well.