18-Second Chance

Jisoo POV

"There's someone who attacked Diana that night. When I was about to go back on our table, I saw her being dragged by a guy. I got really worried and mad so I didn't hesitated to follow them and there I needed to say with Diana. She was traumatized and hurt. Her feet was wounded and she also got some bruises. I saw her myself 'that night', Jisoo. So, being her best friend, I stayed with her." Lisa explained.

Sadness is all over her voice while she's talking. It actually nearly sounded broke, but she managed to stay calm.

"Why you didn't tell us? You were able to talk to Chaeyoung that night." I asked. I saw her take a deep breath and glanced at Jennie, she just nodded as a sign to continue.

"I kept what had happened to everyone. I thought, that would badly affect Diana and her family's reputation and their businesses as well. I was actually planning of telling this to you after resolving the problem but, they just want to forget everything. So, I just decided to came back here and....well, continue my life too."

Now she sounded frustrated. But, what caught ky attention was 'just want to forget everything'?
A big name in Thailand being in this kind of situation, with life or lives at risk, but just chose to forget about it? Tf!

"Are they really serious? How come they can just buried it easily?" I asked out of frustration and confusion.

"Well, her Dad doesn't want to make the situation more complicated. He said, they'll just double their security to ensure their safety and just continue with their lives like before. Helping Diana that night, that's all I can do. That's their life, so if that's their decision, so be it." After hearing Lisa, I take a glance on Jennie, and she nodded.

"I'm really, really sorry, Jisoo." I turned to look at Lisa as she says those words. She's looking down and playing with her fingers. Damn! Seeing her like this, being sincere and warm, made me guilty of thinking something bad about her. Hayst! Now, I don't know what to feel or do.

"Hey, that's so gay, man!" Lisa immediately look up and look at me and I met her glance with a wide smile on my face.

"Treat us well at Happy Hours." Without any hesitation, she run to me and sat beside me then snuggle herself to hug me. Damn! Is she a child?

"Of course!Of Course! Thank you, Jichu!" I heard Jennie laughing so I slightly push Lisa away. Damn! She's supposed to be hugging Jennie not me. Even Chaeyoung haven't done this before T.T

"Yaaaa ok ok! I-I can't breathe, Lisa." I fake a cough, making her pull back herself.

She looks more relaxed now. Maybe, she's also bothered and guilty about what had happened in Thailand, and I understand. I guess, I'm just also paranoid and really worried to overreact and think about something not good. Right now, I just want us to go along so well.

"Just give me a call anytime, Jisoo." I just gave her a high five and all of us just chuckled. Afterwards, Jennie offered for a drink but I refused.

"I need to work tomorrow, Jendeuk. No alcohol for a week, damn!" Both Jennie and Lisa laughed.

"So, is that the reason why you asked Lisa for well treatment at Happy Hours?" Jennie playfully asked.

"I want to get wasted T.T, Jendeuk. HAHAHAHA" Jennie slightly hit my forehead and we continue laughing.

"Yaaa, I think I have to go now, guys. It's getting late. I have to clean the house. Gahd." Without, Chaeyoung, the house seemed to be a jungle. And I'm pretty sure, she'll nag me about it so I need to be prepared.