26-Necklace

Flashback

Third Person POV

A week after the surprise for Jisoo and Rosé, all of them seems like recovering well from the tragic and allowed themselves to get busy again.

Jisoo already came back to work and was also surprised by her employees by a welcome party organized by Seulgi on her first day. Rosé is currently at Hong Kong for the new episode of her variety show. Meanwhile, Lisa became more hands on to Happy Hours and the construction of LCV/La Casa Veramore and Jennie is already proof reading her story and brainstorming with Deb about the every detail of the possible illustrations on the book.

At Jennie's working office at her home

Jennie is busy editing some parts on her draft when her phone suddenly ring....

Incoming call>>>>> Lisayah💛

She immediately answer the call seeing Lisa's name with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh? Lisayaaah..."

"Hey, how are you?"

"Still working. How about you? You're home?"

"Ahh~ Not yet. I'm in Gangnam right now, LCV. Have you eaten your dinner?"

"I haven't. I'm not yet hungry."

"Want me to pick you up? Let's have some dinner."

Jennie suddenly look at the person who peek at the door of her office and smile at her...at Deb, who's holding paper bags from a restaurant.

"Ahh~ Deb already brought something to eat. Let's go together tomorrow, hmm?"

Lisa's excitement turned to frustration. She nearly broke the pen she's holding. But, she managed to take a deep breath and calmed down herself.

"Yeah. Ok. Next time."

The call ended.

With the sudden ending of the call and cold tone, Jennie immediately felt that there's something wrong. Since they've met, Lisa never hanged up her phone without waiting for her response, so she knew she isn't in a good mood.

"Come on, let's eat." Deb said while opening the door widely.

"Well, ahmm. I'm sorry, Deb. I was on my phone with... my Mom. S-she was asking me to have a dinner with her and I said yes."

Yes. Jennie isn't a good liar that she stutters while talking, feeling like she's being choked but she managed to tell white lie and we knew why....

"Oh! Alright. I'll just tell Teddy about it when he arrived." Deb and Jennie smiled at each other and close the door again leaving Jennie.

She immediately saved and back up her files before unplugging her PC and arrange her desk, neat and clean. Then, leave her house with her keys and sling bag.

Getting ready to start the engine of her car, she's trying to call Lisa but she's not answering. It's already been Jennie's fourth attempt, but still she isn't picking up so, she decided to leave a message...

To: Lisayah💛

Wait me at the front gate. I'm on my way. Just wait for me.