32- "P"

Jennie POV

Glancing at my wrist watch, it's already 5 in the afternoon. Jisoo, Rosé and I are here in the airport waiting for Lisa. Thanks to these two, I was able to recover fast and also, they listened to me right away about fixing their issues, that they probably want to hide from me since they didn't talk about again the next day until now, HAHAHA. But, I'm glad it's more clear to them now....their feelings.

Yes! I saw and heard everything. HAHAHAHA. They're too emotional that they didn't even recognize my presence behind them. I just also didn't bothet to ask about it, that's their personal matter after all. Going back, we're now seeing Lisa waving her hands at us.

"She's here!!" I exclaimed. Jisoo and Rosé turned around and waved back to Lisa. Can't contain how much I missed her, I run my way to her and hugged her.

"Aww~ I miss you, Hon!" Lisa whispered as she slightly lift me between our hug.

"I miss you too, Hon! Gosh..." Lisa gave me a smack kiss on my lips and held my hand as we walked towards Rosé and Jisoo.

"What's up, man!" Jisoo and Lisa hugged each other.

"Is it a success?" Rosé asked while she also hugged Lisa. Then, Lisa reached for my hand, standing beside me again.

"Well, I won't be here if it's not. Hahaha."

"Gosh! Congratulations, Hon!"

"Congratulations Lis!"

"Thank you, guys. Well, hmm I guess, this is worth a celebration? What do y'all think?"

"Well, absolutely!" All of us laughed then we already have our way to the parking lot. We just take Jisoo's car and drop us off at Lisa's house.

"We'll be back later night, Lis, Jendeuk..." Jisoo said while helping Lisa with her luggage. Rosé stayed inside the car while me, I just lean on the window where Rosé is seated.

"No problem, Chu. I need some rest too first. Ah! Let's just meet Happy Hours, how about that?"

"That's a cool idea, Lis!" Rosé shouted then all of us  chuckled.

"How about you, Jen? Are you really okay now?" Rosé asked as she placed her palm on my forehead.

"I'm fine now, Chaeng. Thank you for staying with me." Rosé just winked at me. Then, a little later, Jisoo already get in the driver seat and started the engine as we wave good bye to them. Lisa and I just enter her house when we no longer see their car.

Lisa always remembert even the trivial things about me. Instead of resting herself, she immediately get me a glass of water and I was the one who was pushed to sat down.

"Thank you, Hon..." Lisa smiled at me then touch my forehead with her palm.

"Are you okay now? You aren't hurt or in pain? *sigh* I'm sorry I was away when I should've taken good care of you...." Lisa suddenly bowed her head and hold my hand. I just smiled and tacked her hair behind her ears then lift her head up and cup her face.

"I was taken good care of by Jisoo and Rosie and I'm well now. Hmmm how about you? How's France? Hays. That was great opportunity for me to visit Paris with you, that's what I'm actually sad about." I pouted my lips, but Lisa suddenly laughed at me.

"Why are you laughing?Hmp!"

"You're too cute when you're sulking. Hahahaha. Come here..." Lisa guided me to sat on her lap
then, she remove some strand of hair on my face and gently caress my cheeks...